Do you ever think about people from this perspective?

Sometimes when I go out I'll see a girl dressed ridiculously slutty. Often, they're flaunting things that no one wants to see. But there are times when the girl actually has the body for it. It doesn't make the clothes any less trashy, but sometimes I wonder, we always criticize them, stereotype them as... show more Sometimes when I go out I'll see a girl dressed ridiculously slutty. Often, they're flaunting things that no one wants to see. But there are times when the girl actually has the body for it. It doesn't make the clothes any less trashy, but sometimes I wonder, we always criticize them, stereotype them as sluts yet don't bother to get to know the person they truly are. It is possible that they respect them self and are not sexually promiscuous, but simply like wearing tight or revealing clothing that accentuates their.. features. Well, I have to think, subconsciously is it possible that we're really criticizing them merely out of jealousy? Most girls do not have perfect bodies. No, we may not want to trade outfits with them, but most likely yes, we would rather have their long legs, toned abs, hourglass figure, whatever it may be..
But my main point to this thought is actually this: we judge them on how they wear such revealing clothing on their bodies yet if we had those bodies whose to say we wouldn't be doing the same thing? Like the phrase "if you've got it, flaunt it".. what if you don't? What I mean is, until we have that "perfect body", how do we really judge how they dress? If every woman's body looked like that, wouldn't they want to show it off too?
Update: I wasn't looking for rude answers, you're just wasting your time. I was simply wondering people's opinion on this, and it seems half of you read it wrong. All I'm asking is women often criticize one another for dressy inappropriately, however do you even wonder.. if they had the body to pull it... show more I wasn't looking for rude answers, you're just wasting your time.
I was simply wondering people's opinion on this, and it seems half of you read it wrong.
All I'm asking is women often criticize one another for dressy inappropriately, however do you even wonder.. if they had the body to pull it off, wouldn't they be doing the same thing?
Update 2: haha, i agree with you all about good body or not, slutty clothing is slutty clothing and looks really bad on fat people, but that's not the point to my question. i was really just using this as an example, however it could be used with anything. so, here's another: celebrities often spend was seems to the... show more haha, i agree with you all about good body or not, slutty clothing is slutty clothing and looks really bad on fat people, but that's not the point to my question. i was really just using this as an example, however it could be used with anything. so, here's another: celebrities often spend was seems to the average americans to be ridiculous amounts of money on luxury items. i've often heard people say that they should be modest with their money and donate more to charity, however, if we had that much money, wouldn't we do the same thing? i know there's a lot of people who say things like 'if i won the lottery i would donate it all' but would you really? it's nearly impossible to win the lottery - you really wouldn't feel some sort of rush from it and want to spend at least a good amount of it? after all, it is YOUR money.