<$
<$ asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever searched something bad on Google and had to delete your history?

Lol what was it?

I once did, I was in a website that had diagrams on how to masturbate - I clicked on it because my friend sent it lol (:

Hah and by the way no I don't go there often, I don't spend my time on masturbating websites lol

• Favorite Answer

Once I was doing research at our public library for a Philosophy paper on euthanasia, and one of my sources was by a man called 'Gay Williams'.

You can imagine what popped up.

If you can't I'll enlighten you.

It was HARDCORE MAN ON MAN PORNOGRAPHY.

The librarian was sweet about it.

She kindly asked me to leave for the day.

It was embarrassing.

:)

• Um..No...but I want my privacy from my older siblings... so i went on this site to watch and emo band perform....I love emo guys..xD...anyways...i didn't delete the history and my bro went through and he's like " ur suhca f@g...y r u watching this..yhis is so lame" and they made fun of me the whole year..so whenever i go on youtube or google..i delete my history..I'm a private person...so yeah

yes, goto tools and delete your History.

• You mean like Christina Aguilera nude?

Beastiality. It's pretty gross. Meg

Two girls one cup, and the Paris Hilton video, they both rank about the same. Joe

• lorenz

i've got nothing to delete because i've got nothing to hide. but i admit i did it all the time when i image searched for porn.

Use to do it all the time when I was still a kid and would try looking at porn. I would always be so afraid I was gonna get caught.

LOL, I wonder how you do?

guilty. :/