A possible ingrown hair?!?

I've never had an ingrown hair before... but am kind of freaked out as to what may have happened. I shaved under my arms this morning, as usual, but tonight at midnight I notcied a strange bump. Upon further inspection in the mirror it seems like a hair follicle had decided to grow sideways, and a blister... show more I've never had an ingrown hair before... but am kind of freaked out as to what may have happened. I shaved under my arms this morning, as usual, but tonight at midnight I notcied a strange bump.

Upon further inspection in the mirror it seems like a hair follicle had decided to grow sideways, and a blister had formed over it. But when i tried to pop the blister blood just came out. I took tweezers and removed the hair, but the blister is still there. What should I do and what is this?!