Pregnant and worried about miscarriage.?

Alright, So I KNOW this is a typical question, but I just want a little insight from maybe people who have been in my position, nurses, or anything of the sort. It would be appreciated. This is my second pregnancy, but my first one I miscarried in April 2008 at around 10 weeks. This is going to sound stupid, but... show more Alright, So I KNOW this is a typical question, but I just want a little insight from maybe people who have been in my position, nurses, or anything of the sort. It would be appreciated.

This is my second pregnancy, but my first one I miscarried in April 2008 at around 10 weeks. This is going to sound stupid, but last pregnancy I thought I skipped my period because I was stressed, and then by the time I made a doctors appointment, two days before my prenatal visit I miscarried.

I am pregnant again, 11 weeks as of today, and I was wondering how likely it is for me to miscarry again. Miscarriages aren't likely in my family, my mom lost her first baby to a miscarriage, and both of my sisters never have had one, but they both have 5 kids all together. Is it likely to miscarry again? I'm taking very good care of myself, going to the doctors every month, taking my vitamins everyday, eating when I'm hungry, eating healthy, exercising, drinking lots of water, and sleeping when I'm tired.

Anyone who can help ease my mind and stress?
Thanks!