Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMySpace · 1 decade ago

How Do You Type Your Details On Myspace?

Ive Seen My friends with

their details typed and i have NO CLUE

how to type them so any

advise would help tunz!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think what you mean is you want them customized, and you don't want to use the choices given...am I right?

Well first thing you have to do is hide your details section. Put this code in your about me:

<style>

table.userProfileDetail {display:none;}

</style>

Once that is done, you have to create a whole new table and type in whatever text you want, by puting this code in the VERY BOTTOM OF YOUR HEROES section:

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top" align="left" width="100" bgcolor="b1d0f0"><span class="lightbluetext8">TITLE HERE</span></td>

<td style="WORD-WRAP: break-word" width="175" bgcolor="d5e8fb">ANYTHING GOES HERE

In the TITLE HERE spot, type in what you want the title to be, for example: MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS

and in the ANYTHING GOES HERE spot, that is where you type in whatever you want it to say such as: None of your business, or whatever.

Hope this helped, and have a happy new year!

If you ever need any more myspace help, please feel free to message me!

• 1 decade ago

you have to go to edit profile and long the top there will be about 6ish different topics from where you can put in your favorite tv shows or update your personal information update your name.. ect. you just go through all of them and put in the info you want to show on your acct

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.