Where can I find canned chafing fuel for a fondue set?

13 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    It is called sterno. CVS and Walgreens, Walmart, and cooking supply store, store that sells camping equipment. Call first to make sure they have it, Sterno.

  • 4 years ago

    This Site Might Help You.


    Where can I find canned chafing fuel for a fondue set?

    Source(s): find canned chafing fuel fondue set: https://tr.im/FxnMZ
  • 1 decade ago

    Just a note: I haven't found a fuel (Sterno gel or liquid) that will actually serve to warm up a dish, so a pretty tea light would suffice if you're just doing a dessert.

    It's tough to find a good, thick fondue pot that will hold the heat through your meal. Even with Calphalon, Analon, etc., I haven't seen a pot that will hold a good temperature for a cheese fondue decently. In the restaurants, they're always using a gas flame source.

    I am thinking of trying something like the Rival Electric Fondue to solve this problem.

    Source(s): Have thrown countless fondue parties!
  • 1 decade ago

    Where ever fondue sets are sold or chaffing pans are sold.

    Sam's Club,local restaurant suppliers,sporting goods stores that sell Sterno Canned Heat.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

    Fondue Pot Walmart

  • 1 decade ago

    where canned chafing fuel for fondue is sold

  • 1 decade ago

    You can go to the local hardware, or Walmart (camping section).

    Sterno is the most known brand, but they are all about the same.

  • 1 decade ago

    You can generally get them in camping departments of Walmart and that type of store, or any camping supply store.

  • 1 decade ago

    Bed, Bath & Beyond

  • 1 decade ago

    sterno, at a hardware store.

    at a camping/sporting goods store.


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.