How do i install a flash player 32 bit in a 64 bit browser?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I want to play games. I have a 64 bit vista computer by dell
Best Answer
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • House answered 5 years ago
    can't be done that I know of but then I learn new things everyday
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Les J answered 5 years ago
    Joel. 64bit computers come with 64bit Internet exporers and other 64bit programs

Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser. However, you can run Flash Player in a 32-bit browser running on a 64-bit operating system.

To use Flash Player to view Flash content on a 64-bit operating system, you must download and use a 32-bit browser.

Adobe is working on Flash Player support for 64-bit platforms

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • JoelKatz answered 5 years ago
    You can't install a 32-bit flash player in a 64-bit browser. But why are you using a 64-bit browser? The default installs of both IE and Firefox are 32-bit even on a 64-bit OS. You would have to have specifically chosen to install or use a 64-bit browser.

Les J: "64bit computers come with 64bit Internet exporers and other 64bit programs" Yes, you are correct. Every 64-bit installation of Windows Vista comes with a 64-bit installation of Internet Explorer. However, using it is not the default. The default is the 32-bit version. You would have to specifically chose to run the 64-bit version of IE. Similarly, if you install Firefox, it will install the 32-bit version unless you specifically chose the 64-bit version.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock