I think I would like to take the Memphis Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise. Care to join me?

The Memphis Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise is a voyage down the incredible Mississippi River. The large riverboat will glide past the Mud Island River Park, Memphis’ pyramid, the massive bluffs, the four bridges that cross the river at Memphis and more. All the while, tour participants will be learning the historic significance of many of these sights, and they’ll be regaled with tales like that of Tom Lee, the heroic man who, despite his inability to swim, saved the lives of 32 steamboat passengers when their boat sank on the Mississippi in 1925. This 90-minute cruise covers roughly 4.5 miles on the river.

I wondered about the pyramid, too.

I'm thinking mid-march, Lisa.

Favorite Answer

Darn! That's about when I take my son to Florida for Spring break and let him see his dad. Rain-check? It sounds like a great trip and I've never been to Memphis. It's like four states away and I live in Tennessee.

• Erika

i imagine of once you've been anticipate to win the money it would want to come to you. climate you detect it, its giving to you or you purchase it. so some distance as taking section in is going it is an fairly solid question which i encounter humorous. an excellent type of contain adverse to taking section in yet they are going to purchase a fee ticket or play bingo. Its each and each and every of the similar.

Tom Cruise called.

He'd like the subplot from 'The Firm' back.

Sound like fun. Count me in.

I'd love too, and I might just "put out"!

if its your treat bro..why not

Do you live in Memphis? I live in Indiana but on my way to work, I pass a road sign "To Memphis." I always joke with my husband that someday, when I've had enough of him, I'm just going to keep driving, straight to Memphis.

I can't go but my hubby said it sounds fun. What time should he be there?

That sounds interesting.

EDIT:

Why does memphis have a pyramid? Is there some Egyptians over in the South?

While I appreciate the invitation, and it sounds like a BLAST, I doubt my husband would be too thrilled in my going. Sorry.