I have to reset my screen resolution every hour.?

This happens once every hour all the time I am using the pc. My monitor goes black, comes back on and everything works great for an hour, after I reset the screen resolutions.

The times my monitor goes off and on are 5:57-6;57-7;57 8:57 Day and night. The screen resolution sets to the lowest at 6:43, 9:43 and so on. My monitor works ok between these times.

get the latest graphics card driver from the manufacturer. If your running a Dell/HP/Toshiba you may need to visit the support site for those. i.e. it could be an ATI card but you will need to get Dell's version for your particular system. Windows update might be a good start as sometimes they have driver updates on there.

Bad monitor, cable or video card. Start by looking at the video cable first, the monitor second an then the video card.

Source(s): Builder