Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Question about album cover. best answer 10 pts.?

take a look at the album cover and tell me what is the artist trying to say or communicate to his audience?

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/keithi/TI_P...

Best Answer

That tells me he owes a Lot of Bills:)

• miggo

i do no longer think that's criminal to have a preteen nude on any hide. yet that album got here out in Europe and replaced into rapidly replaced yet i might guess that type on the hide isn't a preteen in any respect, yet an grownup. i'm a sort of who appeared under 21 properly into my 30's and replaced into even stopped at 24 years previous as seeking to youthful to stress.

I think that all those pieces of paper say something about him and his life. Put them all together and they create his image. Way cool!

If I had to analyze it, I would say that leaving a paper trail, when you put all the pieces back together it paints a picture and can identify you.

He is trying to say that he doesn't care to use all those pieces of paper to make a picture of himself.

I think they just tried to make it look like paper pieces because the name of the CD is T.I. Paper Trail.

hes tryin to say he cant afford paper for education.