Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is it true that John Cena only has 5 wrestling moves?

FU

Belly to back suplex lift twisted into an inverted side slam

STFU

Diving leg drop bulldog

Fisherman suplex

Five Knuckle Shuffle

Lou Thesz press followed by multiple punches

Running flying shoulder block

Running one–handed bulldog

Sitout hip toss

Throwback (Running neck snap to a standing opponent)

Twisting belly to belly suplex

• Aries
    Favorite Answer

I hate it when people say that he only has 5 moves. That's just his finishing moveset. He has "5 moves" that he finished with so does that mean wrestlers like HBK, Undertaker, Triple H, all of other fans' favorites have a moveset that they use at the end of their match. Just because he does it in an order does not mean that is all he can do. And you just named 12 moves of his. And he has more besides that. I think it's crap when people say that he has only 5 moves because that is only relating to his finishing moveset. Also, I think people really just want a reason to hate him him. He's a good guy and has everything going for him. People can't digest that so they need a reason to say he sucks. And that's why they either say "Oh, he only has 5 moves" or "OMG, he's been champ for like ever". It's really annoying because there have been worse. Example: Hulk HOgan. His finisher was a legdrop and people considered him great for it. On top of that, he was champ way longer than Cena. To me people just need something to say that Cena sucks and they just look for excuses when those excuses could be used on their favorite wrestlers.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

FU

STFU

Diving leg drop bulldog

Fisherman suplex

Five Knuckle Shuffle

Running flying shoulder block

Running one–handed bulldog

Sitout hip toss

Throwback (Running neck snap to a...

Source(s): true john cena 5 wrestling moves: https://shortly.im/Rwryz
  • No, Cena has way more than five moves. It drives me crazy when guys constantly bash him for that. Sure, he isn't the greatest actual wrestler on the roster, but he's one of, if not the most entertaining.

Cena has plenty of moves that he uses regularly. He has just as many as most of the other big name guys, with the exception of The Undertaker.

I can't figure out why people hate Cena so much. He's a decent wrestler and he makes the company way better when he's active on the roster. Honestly, I think that the big reason is just pure jealousy. He's a guy who is extremely successful in a career most people on here would love to have, he looks great and girls love him. He's got all the money in the world and he's a really good guy in real life. It's tough for people to tear that down so they resort to saying stupid things like: 'He only has five moves...'

• Beth

In reality, the reason that he's not liked by a lot of people is because he's being shoved down our throat. It's true, he does very limited moves, as did The Rock, Austin, Hogan and such. All of which become despised over time due to overexposure.

ahh the simple minded cena haters are out in force

he has more than 5 but isn't allowed to do most of them LIKE EVERY WRESTLER in the WWE he is limited by the boss as to what he can actually do in a wwe ring.

The five moves thing is simply used by those without the knowledge or brain cells to make a valid point as to why they don't like john cena.

Does it really matter?

Are you going to base your opinion of John Cena based on how he wrestles?

No, but I think what people are talking about is when he gets tagged in or has a lot of momentum he does the same five moves in the same order leading up to the FU(shoulder block, shoulder block, that one slam but I cant remember what its called, 5 knuckle shuffle, FU.) If you don't believe me look on youtube and 95% of his matches will be that way. And the STFU is sloppy looking when he does it.

No, he have more that 5 moves. People who says that he have only 5 moves are HATERS, There jealous of the talent that Cena have.

It is not true and whoever thinks that's true is just a Cena Hater and whines over and over again about WWE sucks thanks to PG and yet

Raw still has a good audience and I bet whoever give this question a thumbs down is one of those haters... And I hope that answered your question.

Yep But He Only Uses 5