Does this yahoo answer amaze you athiest?

I'M AGNOSTIC, AND I SUPPOSE THIS ANSWERS IT ALL FOR ME. GOD ORDERED THE KILLING OF PEOPLE. I NEVER UNDERSTOOD KILLING BUT I GUESS NOW I DO. MAYBE? A QUESTION WAS FOLLOWED BY THIS YAHOO ANSWER:

"It's Israel's own fault. When God gave them the land of Canaan, he ordered them to leave none alive in the towns that they overtook along the way. They didn't listen, and the descendants of those who survived the takeover are the ones who are now caught up in the endless war because both sides believe the land is theirs.

Read your Old Testament. God never planned for Israel to be in the war. Since the days of Abraham, God intended for the land to be theirs, and for Israel to be a beacon of wisdom and peace that would bless the whole world. But time and time again, Israel disobeyed God and fell into darkness, and that is why they are in the predicament they are in now. It has nothing to do with what God actually wanted for them."

BUT WE ATHEIST'S OR AGNOSTICS ARE SOOOO WRONG. RIGHT!

Best Answer

Im not so concerned about killing people in the Bible, but about eating your own children for dinner that bothers me!

The Bible writers created the story of the Jewish God that is worshipped by gullible Christians mainly in America. This God forced the Jews to eat their own children for dinner NOT AS A PUNISHMENT, but as an option in times of famine. Not even as an option, but as the “WILL OF GOD!” God NEVER objected about slaughtering and cooking children for dinner. God won’t let the Jews eat pigs, but children YES! The Christian Clergy always covers up anything negative about the Bible God! I dropped out of Christianity and religion after many years serving in the Christian ministry! A preacher has to be totally dishonest not to admit any of these facts! The Bible was written to control low IQ religious people who need a crutch to function in this world. Any religion back then was as savage as you can’t possibly imagine. The Bible is a hangover from those days... Rather recently America became officially ONE NATION UNDER GOD and IN GOD WE TRUST under Christian pressure only after the collapse of the US gold monetary system!

This Bible God is totally powerless to teach any lesson without FORCING the Jews to eat their own children for dinner. The Bible writers say that Palestine was a “Land Flowing with Milk and Honey” ONLY before the Israelite invasion. The former dwellers used to live in plenty! After the invasion (SURPRISE!!!) suddenly the “milk and honey” suddenly stopped flowing! So now the Bible writers are promising that “the desert (Israel) shall blossom like a rose!” The perennial carrot hanging at the end of the stick for the dumb religious Jews and Christians to catch! And it is working!

God’s sadistic pleasures are the kinkiest ones ever to be imagined! None of the “Godless” dictators in the world EVER thought of forcing his people to eat their own children for dinner...! That is so repulsive that no smut publication is publishing anything like that either, but any pervert can enjoy reading all about it in the Holy Bible! The rest of Christians are totally brainwashed with the GOD IS LOVE bit! No wonder the Clergy hid the Bible from public view for so many centuries! To their great relief hardly any Christian today pays attention to what they read in the Bible!

Leviticus 26:29 - (God is impatiently saying) YOU WILL eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters* (*without warning of any evil! Christians are trained to believe that no matter how pervert it may sound “if God says it I believe it… and that settles it!”)

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 - Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege* (*God is conditioning the mind of the Israelites 700 Bible years into the future! In our society today anybody promoting the idea of any crime like that is put in jail!), YOU WILL EAT THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB, THE FLESH OF THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS the LORD your God has given you* (*GOD WILL NOT DO ANYTHING to protect the innocent children, but his chosen people will enjoy eating them…! Praise the LORD! Sweet Jesus… Amen?) Even the most gentle and sensitive man* (*not a sinful homosexual or a Godless atheist, but a CHOSEN CHILD OF GOD!) among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his SURVIVING children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating…* (*Wow! according to the Bible writers, not sharing is “THE SIN”! Only religious low IQ Bible reading perverts can dream on feeding like that for ever!)

Jeremiah 19:9 I* (*God, NOT SATAN, but GOD!) WILL MAKE THEM EAT THE FLESH OF THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS* (This sick God has to force the Jews to do it because they won’t do it on their own! During the real historic Roman siege of “Masada” [do Google] all the Jewish families killed themselves before even thinking of eating their own children!)

The Bible God won’t force the Jews to eat PIGS, but their own children YES! The Bible writers say that when the 666 mark will be instituted Christians won’t be able to buy or sell food without it. Based on Bible precedents, will the heart bleeding Christians eat their own children for dinner? Christians would deny it or say that if the Jews did it, it was only because they were despicable “sinners”!

Ezekiel 5:10 - Therefore in your midst fathers WILL EAT THEIR CHILDREN...

Not even a Barbaric God would love to watch his chosen people eat their own children for dinner instead of allowing them to eat pork! It took Moses 2 men to carry a single bunch of gigantic size grapes to show Israel in Egypt how plentiful was the Land of Palestine that they were going to invade (Num 13:23)! But that was only the trick that the Bible writers invented to motivate well fed Jews INTO COVETING* (*the heck with the 10 Commandments!) to leave Egypt and move on to invade the Holy Land even though there is not a shred of historical evidence that millions of Jews ever lived in Egypt! Now the Jews can eat their own children in the Holy Land for God’s kinky pleasure! Actually, for the pleasure of wanking Bible writers and some discreet Bible readers today!

Lamentations 4:10 - With their own hands COMPASSIONATE WOMEN* (*GODLY WOMEN…! Not lesbians or atheistic ladies, but “MANY” God loving heterosexual Jewish LADIES) HAVE COOKED THEIR OWN CHILDREN...!

Here is a case in FULL EXPLICIT CONTEXT that is IMPOSSIBLE for the preachers and Clergy to “spiritualize” explaining away so no Christian ever hears!

2 Kings 6:26-29 As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, “Help me, my lord the king* (*a God related King)!” The king replied, “If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? Then he asked her, “What's the matter?” She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.’ So we cooked my son and ate him* (*BTW… it came out delicious!!!). The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him, but she had hidden him!* (*God damned woman she cheated!)

Not sharing is still THE SIN! They were all COMPASSIONATE Godly, non-Atheistic, heterosexual Jewish women that HAVE SLAUGHTERED AND COOKED THEIR OWN CHILDREN FOR DINNER at the tune of “The LORD is my Shepherd I shall not want” (Psa 23). Christians are still being sweetly deceived TODAY with the “God is LOVE” bit!

Isaiah 49:15 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I* (*God) WILL NOT FORGET YOU!* (*I’LL MAKE HER EAT IT! Hey not even Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is as entertaining as this Bible God!)

The last bunch of Bible writers are delighted to tell you that God the Son Jesus Christ was whipped, beaten, thoroughly marinated in Roman spit, and nailed to a Holy Cross as a “spotless Lamb of God” so the Christian can snack his ROMAN SPIT FLAVORED MEAT AND DRINK HIS HOLY BLOOD to go to Heaven! (John 6:53) The idea of eating one’s own children is part of the BIBLE tales so the forever snacking on the ONLY Son of God in the Holy Communion is not half that bad…!

The Bible God also promotes the killing of children to get rid of any future enemy!

Psalm 137:8-9 - O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, HAPPY is he who repays you for what you have done to us --he who seizes your infants and DASHES them against the rocks.

The Holy Bible writers say that our enemies ought to be killed in their infancy when it is easier to get rid of them (Amen?) Needed abortions today are for VERY HUMANE reasons! Notice HUMANE vs GODLY. Godly requires that the fetus be born into a child before he/she can be dashed to pieces against the rocks, or eaten for dinner!

Isaiah 13:16 (KJV) Their little ones also will be DASHED TO PIECES before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives ravished…. (How many sexually starved women would wish to be ravished? But the children must be DASHED TO PIECES – Praise the LORD!)

God the Son Jesus Christ is hardly any better than his own Daddy God up in the sky!

Revelation 2:23 (In his apocalyptic “revelation” Jesus Christ says) I WILL STRIKE HER CHILDREN DEAD* (*No abortionist can beat Jesus at killing babies --not fetuses, but children! God the Father forced Israel to eat their children for dinner now God the Son Jesus Christ promised to kill the children in the wrong Churches so they can learn a lesson on WHO IS THE BOSS and to add insult to injury, preachers are getting rich selling books on Jesus’ love for the little children! Today, Jesus Christ would be in jail for bullying about killing any child to favor a particular brand of faith!) Then ALL THE CHURCHES WILL KNOW that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.* (*I’m the BOSS says Jesus! Unlike the Mafia, Jesus Christ goes public talking like that!)

Romans 15:4 (Saint Paul says) For EVERYTHING that was written in the past* (*Old Testament) was written to teach us* (*Christians!)

Today Christians don’t believe that EVERYTHING written in the Bible is for them! Christianity is one of the most DISHONEST religions in the world! The original Jewish “sacred books” were used by some Greek Jews to develop Christianity! The Bible is a selection of many books, the rejected ones are considered “spurious” but they are still available on line for you to read! If you have a respectable IQ you ought to know what any religion is all about! I know your first impulse is to delete what I posted! Christians ought to make a copy of this to share with their spiritual leader! Show him/her that you are on the stick demanding answers!

Definitely not some made up man. Love is really just chemicals released in your brain, where as these emotions come from a certain part of the brain. If God made us, who the hell made him? How did he just pop out of nowhere? Also, the bible does say to spread Christianity.

since god does not exist. there never was a contract with a stone age man named abraham. I now claim the land in the name of logic. everyone must go the party is over.

The mindset in that quotation is disgusting. But hopefully it won't be the one used by the Israeli government and the international community when trying to resolve the situation, which it hopefully will be one day.

this is why i read the religion section on here. some of the postings people write are crazy and obviously in their own little world without a hint of reality.

• Chloe

Batsh*t crazy.

• Anama

I'm really glad I'm buddhist. Buddha was just a man. We don't have to worship anything or anyone, and we certainly haven't been told by Buddha or any diety to kill everything and everyone in our way of something we want... if we want to be "nothing" at the end, we have to work our butts off in this and every life!

That OT God apparently has some "anger issues". Yikes!

Some people. I swear. They forget the fundamentals of their beliefs whilst delving deeply into an ignorant attitude; such fundamentals as not judging others.

╔═════════════════════════════════════

║Those who regard a freedom from the chains of either religion

║or the false moralities of sex as debauched are doing naught

║but corrupting their minds with foolishness.

║So cast ignorance into the hells of creed and learn of the

║world with me. Knowledge has many gifts, one such being

║a better way of life.

╚═════════════════════════════════════

Of course their descendants are going to seek vengeance! It has nothing to do with their wickedness and everything to do with seeking justice for their ancestors who were slaughtered.

If I were omnipotent, there would probably be easier ways to bring up a peaceful state of Israel apart from ordering the wholesale slaughter of peoples.

I'm guessing you are objecting to God using Israel to judge the surrounding nations.

The Isrealites had to wait many years before the wickedness of the Amorites "was full" for God to give them the land. When God was finally sick of the wickedness of the pagans he used Israel to judge them.

Gen 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Lev 20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.