I found poop in my hair was I raped?

I'll give u the full story my name is lily and I'm a girl I'm 15 years old and I'm a Lisbon.I have a mum and brother (dad is dead) and my girlfriends name is amber. this all started 8 months ago. I love cloths(mainly underwear) so I had 200 bras 200 panties/thongs 100 skirts 100 shirts and no pants.... show more I'll give u the full story my name is lily and I'm a girl I'm 15 years old and I'm a Lisbon.I have a mum and brother (dad is dead) and my girlfriends name is amber. this all started 8 months ago. I love cloths(mainly underwear) so I had 200 bras 200 panties/thongs 100 skirts 100 shirts and no pants. all that disappear so I re buy them and those disappear and the process repeats till the 7th month then I go to victoria's secret and clean out all the bra's and panties that fit me and buy 500 skirts and shirts and those disappear and I do it again the 8th month and all my cloths come back so I call up amber and ask her to come over mean while I ask my bro to get 2 glass of water he does so me and amber start trying on the bras and panties and having lesbian sex u know and so after 2 or so hours of this we drink the water and idk what happens after that. now my room has a key lock on it that only me and amber have (but there is one spare under the potted plant). so when we wake up there is poop on amber's and my head ( I'm a red head and she is a blonde) and we are naked (of course) so then we run to the shower and wash the poop off and so my questions are
were we raped?
who raped us?
could it of been my brother?
if so what do I do?
5 answers 5