How do feel about Israel bombing Gaza and trying to destroy a ship bringing medicine and doctors to Gaza?

Brasschecktv has some history and some videos suggesting the usa is behind the bombings, pro Israel in the sides war.

Bible seems to clarify God neither makes any sides nor takes a side, since all sides wars have side effects, the most notable side effect of physical wars being a body bag and a grave, if you avoid the PTSD of wars, whether they be verbal or physical wars.

Sane people suggest middle-east is an oxy-moron,

and both sides of a middle-east crisis should grow up

Comments, on a world at war?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

stale news

• Jack P
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, they didn't really try to sink the ship... They ship didn't let it go through.

And Libya knew it would be sent back. It was just a publicity stunt by Qadafi.

And Israel has a very good reason to be very careful about which and how "aid" goes into Gaza: Smuggling in this part of the world is older than the bible. Israel definitively doesn't want Hamas to be re-supplied with missiles and rockets so they can fire them into Israel.

• 1 decade ago

Answerinf directly for the topic. It is so inhuman to do stuff like this. This is not a war but rather and extermination. War is when one side is fighting at the same level with the other but in this war, only one side got the impact.

And i was really strange when people labeling palestinian terrorist is a terrorist. It is so clear for blind people to see that the terrorist is actually the israelian and if you don't called them terrorist, then no one can be called terrorist.

I think, world is to blind to see.

I don't care about the war, do whatever you want, but stopping the supply for food and medical supply? Please, there is thousand innoncent people inside palestine who doesn't know anything about any bombing or whatever hammas do, so killed what you want to killed but please reserved those innoncent people.

• Ocean
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

-Israel is holding Gazans in a siege.

-Israel monitors all land and sea border crossings (except the border with Egypt), so Gazans cannot travel and trade with the outside world and earn a living.

-Working with the Bush administration, Israelis got the US to force Egypt to seal the Gaza border on the Sinai side, so Gazans are completely trapped within a tiny piece of territory, dependent on meager handouts from the UN. Malnutrition among Palestinian children and lack of proper healthcare is common.

-Israel does not allow humanitarian aid from other Arab countries.

-Gazans are simply seeking reopening of the border so that they can trade and help themselves. But Israel wants them to suffer, so that they would turn against Hamas and accept Israeli-Fatah dominance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Israel are the terrorists in this conflict, as well as in the conflict in Lebanon. No one gives them the rights to kill civilians and to destroy palestinian homes. I hope that the muslim countries in the region stand up against Israel, and show them that their crimes won't be tollerated.

Source(s): Israel is an American puppet, and they do as the Americans do, kill lots of innocent people.
  • 1 decade ago

All nations must be willing to fight to defend their homeland or they cease to exist. This is because the life of the nation takes precedence over that of the individual and a nation’s sovereignty in its homeland is an integral and essential element of its life. The Land of Israel is not just real-estate. It is integral to the Nation of Israel’s self- definition

• 1 decade ago

This is all a plot to seize more land and destroy Palestine. The Israelis will let a few trucks of aid through to show the world how 'humanitarian' they are. The rockets are an excuse. After jumping out of nowhere into the middle of Palestine and bumping it out, they now cut off the Palestinians from supplies with the help of Egypt. They barely have medical facilities. The reason these air strikes were carried out was to stop the development of Palestine. Their hospitals were slowly rising, and they had some security forces so they wouldn't be sitting ducks.

Apparently, Israel likes sitting ducks for target practice.

Look at the casualties:

Israel - less than 50

Palestine - at least 350

Arguing that each life counts only tilts the argument more so in favor of Palestine. Random militants striving to protect their people are framed as terrorists and killed. The situation is so bad that the people have been committing suicide bombings, a practice totally against their religion of Islam. And to be honest, how many people in Israel are in a desperate enough situation to kill themselves?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We would do well to remember David Ben Gurion's doctrine: the destruction of the Palestinian Society in Palestine is a necessary condition for the establishment of the state of Israel on its ruins. As a corollary to this doctrine, ethnic cleansing became an integral part of Zionism. If Palestinians cannot be removed by massacres and expulsion, they shall be removed by "extermination".

• 1 decade ago

didn't u know...it's cool to kill....

next could be your mother...brother or sister...who cares?!

Source(s): www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/4032280/Witnesses-describe-horror-of-Gaza-attacks-as-Israeli-air-strike-kills-children.html
  • 1 decade ago

But who is bombing Israel? War is just that-WAR. I don't understand whats happening over there anyway. Is it jews fighting muslims? What is Hamas?

It saddens me to know that people are being killed, period. It doesn't matter to me if they are jewish or muslim. One bombing is just as bad as the other.

Divine intervention is what is needed.

• no
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Don't start wars with people and you won't have to have them kick your back-side. Moslem Terrorists think that they can murder at will.... well, only people that wont defend themselves. Also, if you don't try to help murdering savages like the terrorists that run Gaza, your ship won't be seized. If you help those murdering terrorists, I hope that you stand in front of that "god of the Bible" some day... he will certainly "reward you according to your works". I would love to witness it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.