Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

shoulder fetish?

I've never been into women wearing make-up, loads of perfume, and all that jazz, but for some reason, seeing the bare shoulders of a woman really makes me... excited. Not that I want to have sex with the shoulders, but that they simply look hot, sort of like the way most men view breasts. Is this normal, psychologically?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Totally, if she's hot enough, and the part I'm looking at is clean - it gets me going.

Most normal guys find mostly all parts of women attractive, I've even got a sort of a foot fetish, so if that answers your question, woopdeedoo :).

Source(s): Basic Knowledge
    • Login to reply the answers
  • cyree
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Shoulder Fetish

• 5 years ago

Not weird at all. I have a Shoulder Fetish too (As well as a Breast & Leg fetish). When I was around 5 or 6 that I had an intense urge to walk up to a Woman or Girl & start rubbing her shoulders. I knew it would be inappropriate (Even at 5 years old) if I did act on those urges. I think I recall asking a Woman if I could I she said yes. Once I discovered Breasts at age 12, that became my primary part of Woman I loved the most Hahhahahahahaha.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea its normal

any part of a womans body can get me going

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nothing wrong with it.

most women thats why they wear little to nothing its for you and other to look.

• anonymous1 year agoReport

For most women, what they choose to wear is not an invitation for men to gawk at their bodies, which is normally quite uncomfortable and unwelcome. Most women wear clothes that make them feel comfortable and hot, not for some guy on the street to stare at her and get aroused, that's just awkward.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.