My 30 GB Zune freezes in the loading screen with a fully loaded bar and wont respond to anything...?

I had it in use on a computer which was unplugged by accident so it turned off completely. The zune remained in the boot screen with a fully loaded bar after that, and does not respond AT ALL to any special key combination for resetting. After a while it displayed the battery warning, so i plugged it in for... show more I had it in use on a computer which was unplugged by accident so it turned off completely. The zune remained in the boot screen with a fully loaded bar after that, and does not respond AT ALL to any special key combination for resetting. After a while it displayed the battery warning, so i plugged it in for charging and all seemed fine until i returned about 2 hours later to find the same boot screen freeze. If plugged into the computer NOTHING happens - what can i try now ?