Based on the names I like, how would you describe ME?

Ruby

Rachelle

Harper

Stella

Celestine

Genevieve

Angeline

Andrea (awn-drey-uh)

Holden

Paxton

Parker

Luke

William

Vincent

Oh and another boy's name I love is Javier. Haha.

to the first answerer:

It's funny that you say that, because I have this natural love for New York City and England, although I've never been to either of the places :)

Why thank you Brian!

lmfao I'm not REALLY a polar bear expert; it's an inside joke with me and my sister. Chill girl!

And thank you Sammi :)

Haha yeah my name's Haley & I don't take any offense to it :)

Lisa - I am 15 haha. And what do you mean by street-wise? I do like flashy cars, but men with jewelry, I can take 'em or leave 'em. I do want to have my sons be strong, masculine, etc., so that was spot on. The thing about intelligence and integrity and whatnot are... off, but you're entitled to your opinion :) I do like how in depth you went with your answer. You'll probably get the 10 pts :)

Favorite Answer

Ok - I'm only going to take a shot at this to test my own "skill" (or lack of it) at reading people:

It seems to me you probably want a son to be a strong, masculine, person.

It seems to me you put more emphasis on the girl's names; so I tend to spend more time thinking about girls, being a woman, or the just the gender.

I'm not going to be able to find the right words for the impression the girls' names give, but there's something about the "superficial" or "artificially glamourous" nature of those names that make me think you aren't planning to try to raise a daughter who will become a high power executive, scientist, or college professor.

Based on those names, I'm guessing you have visions of a glamorous daughter, and those names don't give off the vibes that integrity, strength, or intelligence are what you're thinking about when you imagine a daughter.

I don't think you're super young (a teenager), but if you are I think you're possibly a little more street-wise than a lot of girls are. I don't think you're 30 or over either, though.

Holden, Paxton, and Parker make me think you like flashy cars, men with jewelry, and aren't kind of subject to following trends. Vincent makes me wonder if you like the garishness of VanGogh paintings; and William leads me to suspect you like the looks of Prince William. Luke is one of those "rough, strong, guy" names.

Of course, I'm sure I am a very different person from you - but my choice, among the names you have, would be Rachelle, Andrea, and William.

Your girls' names make me think you may admire Cleopatra; and the names seem to give off either "Goddess" or "Saloon Girl" vibes. I'm guessing you wouldn't want your daughter to grow up to look like Olivia Newton John; and instead, maybe you'd like her to be more like Cher (when Cher was young). Ok, now I've probably shown how absolutely off-kilter my people-guessing vibes are; ;but you have to give me credit for my bravery. :)

Old fashioned or perhaps honouring older people in the family. 1. Rose Arabella & Ethan Samuel, it's just a matter of opinion 2. Eleanor Daphne & Lucas Andrew (because Lucas will always be a surname to me, I know it's an accepted first name, I just don't like it as one.) 3. Personally I wouldn't use any but the other 2 for each I like are Isobel Hannah & William Rupert, so I'd use those & number 1 answers.

Someone sophisticated, old fashioned and with high taste.

unique but not too crazy such as taniquashanalia.

haha

i like your style plus audrey hepburn as your avatar. i mean theres classic, beauty, and style right there!! javier gotta love the hispanic names. and rachelle is a great way to mix up rachel.

good choices.

your names haley? ha awesome no offense thats my dogs name since i dont have any children yet. dont worry shes gorgeous :) and classy.

Elegant, classy, and of high standards.

sounds like a mix of a new yorker and a british girl