To All Christians and Jewish people, what is the significance of the church building?

What is the significance of the Church building?

maybe my Catholic Brothers and sisters and maybe our Jewish brothers and sisters would know too.
Update: Made it possible for people to get together for the liturgy of the Church. This is without question an essential function of church buildings and distinguishes them from the classical form of the temple in most religions.
Page 62, THE SPIRIT OF THE LITURGY
By POPE BENEDICT XVI.
Update 2: A Tutti i Cristiano ed i miei Cari Fratelli e mio Suore nella Chiesa cattolica; Io voglio augurarLa tutti un anno Nuovo e felice ed un resto Benedetto della Stagione di Natale. Capire questa domanda, Lei deve capire la fede cattolica; ed anche lesse il libro Lo Spirito della Liturgia da Benedetto di Papa XVI. Abbia... show more A Tutti i Cristiano ed i miei Cari Fratelli e mio Suore nella Chiesa cattolica; Io voglio augurarLa tutti un anno Nuovo e felice ed un resto Benedetto della Stagione di Natale. Capire questa domanda, Lei deve capire la fede cattolica; ed anche lesse il libro Lo Spirito della Liturgia da Benedetto di Papa XVI. Abbia un anni Nuovi e Sicuri ed il resto della Stagione di Natale. La Festa Pagana era la settimana di fronte alla settimana di Natale. A Lei, Feste Felici.
Update 3: To All Christians and my Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Catholic Church; I want to wish you all a happy New Year and a Blessed rest of the Christmas Season. To Understand this question, you must understand the Catholic faith; and also read the book The Spirit of the Liturgy by Pope Benedict XVI. Have a Safe New... show more To All Christians and my Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Catholic Church;
I want to wish you all a happy New Year and a Blessed rest of the Christmas Season. To Understand this question, you must understand the Catholic faith; and also read the book The Spirit of the Liturgy by Pope Benedict XVI. Have a Safe New Years and the rest of the Christmas Season. The Pagan Holiday was the week before the Christmas Week. To you, Happy Holidays.
Update 4: Allen Christen und meinen Lieben Geschwistern in der Katholischen Kirche; ich will Sie alles ein glückliches Neujahr und eine Selige Ruhe(Rest) der Weihnachten-Jahreszeit wünschen. Um diese Frage Zu verstehen, müssen Sie den Katholischen Glauben verstehen; und auch gelesen(angezeigt) das Buch Der Geist der Liturgie... show more Allen Christen und meinen Lieben Geschwistern in der Katholischen Kirche; ich will Sie alles ein glückliches Neujahr und eine Selige Ruhe(Rest) der Weihnachten-Jahreszeit wünschen. Um diese Frage Zu verstehen, müssen Sie den Katholischen Glauben verstehen; und auch gelesen(angezeigt) das Buch Der Geist der Liturgie durch Papst Benedict XVI. Haben Sie Sichere Neujahrstage und die Ruhe(Rest) der Weihnachten-Jahreszeit. Der Heidnische Urlaub war die Woche vor der Weihnachten-Woche. Zu Ihnen, Glückliche Feiertage.
Update 5: All my new questions aren't in scriptures, sometimes I give quotes from scriptures with them; but All my Questions and Answers Come From Pope Benedict XVI this time. Hats should Never be worn into the Church at any time; because Jesus is always in there. Catholics have this red lamp that is always lighted;... show more All my new questions aren't in scriptures, sometimes I give quotes from scriptures with them; but All my Questions and Answers Come From Pope Benedict XVI this time.

Hats should Never be worn into the Church at any time; because Jesus is always in there. Catholics have this red lamp that is always lighted; that is the Eternal Fire or Eternal Light to show Christ is there and we have his home in the tabernacle too.

Pappy, put down the bible and use your greatest tool from God; Your Brain and think about the question and information I give you.