Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

小蘭 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

下段中文可以幫我翻譯成英文嗎~急件?(生活化的)

A:我們都快畢業了,時間過的真快!你未來有什麼計劃嗎?

B:我想繼續升學,如果直接就業,我怕找不到工作.

A:怕什麼?只要你有實力,不怕找不到工作.

B:喔!這麼有自信,所以你打算畢業之後直接投入職場囉?

A:沒錯,而且我已經開始應徵工作了,相信再過不久,就可以找到一份好工作。

B:那祝你好運囉!

A:謝謝!不說這個了,你想考哪間研究所?

B:我應該會推甄本校的研究所,校風良好,學生素質又高,這 就是為什麼我想選擇這所學校的原因。

A:聽起來不錯,什麼時候要面試?

B:就在下星期五。

A:祝你有不錯的成績。

B:謝啦!你這麼優秀,相信你一定很快就可以找到一份新工作。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A: We have graduated quickly, time really quick! What will you have to plan in the future?

B: I want to continue to enter a higher school, if gets employed directly, I feared that could not find the work.

A: What fears? So long as you have the strength, did not fear that could not find the work.

B: Oh! Such has the self-confidence, therefore you planned after graduating, direct investment work place Luo?

A: Not wrong, moreover I already started to be subject to duty to work, believe shortly afterward, might again find a good work.

B: That wishes your good luck Luo!

A: Thanks! Did not say that this, which research institute you have wanted to test?

B: I should push the Zhen Benxiao research institute, the school spirit am good, the student quality is also high, this am why do I want to choose this school the reason.

A: Sounds well, when can interview?

B: On next Friday.

A: Wishes you to have the good result.

B: Thanks! You are such outstanding, believed that you certainly very quick might find a new work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.