小蘭 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

下段中文可以幫我翻譯成英文嗎~急件?(生活化的)

A:我們都快畢業了,時間過的真快!你未來有什麼計劃嗎?

B:我想繼續升學,如果直接就業,我怕找不到工作.

A:怕什麼?只要你有實力,不怕找不到工作.

B:喔!這麼有自信,所以你打算畢業之後直接投入職場囉?

A:沒錯,而且我已經開始應徵工作了,相信再過不久,就可以找到一份好工作。

B:那祝你好運囉!

A:謝謝!不說這個了,你想考哪間研究所?

B:我應該會推甄本校的研究所,校風良好,學生素質又高,這 就是為什麼我想選擇這所學校的原因。

A:聽起來不錯,什麼時候要面試?

B:就在下星期五。

A:祝你有不錯的成績。

B:謝啦!你這麼優秀,相信你一定很快就可以找到一份新工作。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

A: We have graduated quickly, time really quick! What will you have to plan in the future?

B: I want to continue to enter a higher school, if gets employed directly, I feared that could not find the work.

A: What fears? So long as you have the strength, did not fear that could not find the work.

B: Oh! Such has the self-confidence, therefore you planned after graduating, direct investment work place Luo?

A: Not wrong, moreover I already started to be subject to duty to work, believe shortly afterward, might again find a good work.

B: That wishes your good luck Luo!

A: Thanks! Did not say that this, which research institute you have wanted to test?

B: I should push the Zhen Benxiao research institute, the school spirit am good, the student quality is also high, this am why do I want to choose this school the reason.

A: Sounds well, when can interview?

B: On next Friday.

A: Wishes you to have the good result.

B: Thanks! You are such outstanding, believed that you certainly very quick might find a new work.