Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

What is the right age to start teaching my dog about sex?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

What do you plan on teaching your dog? I have found no need to teach them , they knew what to do, & other than spay & neuter , you can't teach your dog about birth control! LMAO at this one!~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do not worry about this issue as l can assure you it is a hereditary thing and the pup or dog knows exactly wat to do and not do as that is Nature.Dogs do not have sex for the hell of it as they only do to have pups or sire puppies that is natural.it is up to you if you wish to neuter or spay l cannot advise you on that as it is your choice all l can say if it is a female l would advise de-sexing her before 6 months of age or you will be locking her up when she comes into season which you call heat

Source(s): Breeder,vet nurse,Trainer
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

There isn't a right age. it is when you feel most comfortable, I told my dog when he was roughly 3 human years. my brother taught his dog when he was 5 human years, there is really no difference in outcome, just don't do it too early or they will forget it in a couple of days

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

What is the right age for you or for the dog?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

8th grade

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You shouldn't have to "teach" your dog abut sex. By instinct, it should learn by itself. Interactions with female or male counterparts can help familiarize your dog with sex, but it is its instincts that will primarily teach him.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if I am more disturbed by the fact that you believe that your dog needs to be taught about sex, or by the fact that you believe your dog is intelligent enough to comprehend the inner workings of its reproductive organs.

Source(s): Common Sense
  • 1 decade ago

If you want puppies then allow your dog to mate. If not, then get them spayed or neutered. They know what their doing. Lucky for some people, they aren't like children, and need instructions.

• 1 decade ago

Right after you go to a psychiatrist and get a check up , from the neck up.

• 1 decade ago

u obviously just copied this question straight off of fail blog becos the exact (word for word) same question has been asked on here before

Source(s): fail blog
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.