Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

has anyone else ever felt this way..kinda weird (girls)?

im 14 and i have always had crushes on guys at school but this year i have changed ALLOT (appearance)...long story, but theres this guy and i think he likes me (i KNOW he likes me) and hes really nice, good looking and popular. we only talk at school and stuff (not dating or anything) but i have like more than just a "cute guy crush" for him. i know i probably sound like a stupid teenage girl in love or something. im not in "love" but i just have feelings for him. i have never felt this way about a guy before...girls, have you ever felt this way? is this weird? or just like crazy teenage girl hormones or something?

Best Answer

All teenage girls go true that, it's weird thought!?

I felt that way before, a couple of times :). It's usually when i get a crush on one of my guy friends, cuz i already know them as people and then i start likeing them alot lol make sense? Anyways I'm sure a bunch of other girls get that felling too ^_^

Yes I have felt this way and I don't think that it's weird. It was like when I got to know him though everyone thought we were complete opposites we were really similar.Even though we broke up were still really good friends.So what your going through is completely normal

• Oh yea. Ive been there. I am there. You probably do like him alot. You dont love him. But very strong feelings are there. Honestly, you are probably just in shock due to the fact that someone likes you and you like them back. Its a great feeling. Good luck. And dont screw it up.

Yes I have felt that way and ended up being in an on & off relationship for months and the ending was heartbreaking =\ I'm still trying to get over it. Don't fall for him too hard, please; it really sucks =(

Good luck♥;*

youre 14. youre feelings are fascination with the opposite sex. it will take you a long time to actually know what you want in a man.

you'll feel you love him for some time, but it will go away after a while and you'll wonder how you ever felt that way

sounds like you have a crazy kind of crush on this guy.

:)

yup yup! get wait and see if he asks you out or you can do it yourself. :]

go for it