Why didnt god design each man and woman with custom genitals that would only fit one other person in the world?

I mean, instead of giving commandments and knowing how lustful people are, we could just skip the whole infidelity issue and move on to other more interesting projects as the whole subject would be moot. Also these two people would be able to find each other anywhere in the world with custom pheromones, finally... show more I mean, instead of giving commandments and knowing how lustful people are, we could just skip the whole infidelity issue and move on to other more interesting projects as the whole subject would be moot. Also these two people would be able to find each other anywhere in the world with custom pheromones, finally giving some sort of credence to the feelgood myth of "soulmates"