Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is Cabin Fever About...?

My friend asked me to watch a movie called Cabin Fever what is it about...?

• Favorite Answer

Cabin Fever is an offbeat horror tale about a group of five college friends on vacation at a remote mountain cabin when one contracts a flesh-eating virus. As it spreads among the friends, their true feelings and personalities emerge as they struggle to survive the virus and each other.

It's about when you're in a cabin with a stranger and you have to get along. It is awkward at first but over time your feelings grow for each other and then you start to get a fever from too much love: Hence - Cabin Fever.

I really recommend it, you should watch it alone in the dark whilst eating. Absolutely beautiful!

A group of friends go to stay in a cabin in the woods.

A guy who's infected with some skin eating fever or something comes along,infects them all.

oo i saw this movie like three times. it kind of freaked me out a bit but im 13 that happens a lot. lol its about a group of college friends who go out to a cabin in the mountains and when a wounded stranger storms in one night and infects one of them with a mysterious disease, the others try to protect themselves at any cost.

I havent seen it in a long time, but its AMAZING!!!!!!

im 13, and if i say its amazing, you gotta know it is!

Its Rated R, btw.