New Years Eve Date Suggestions?

I need a suggestion of something that would be fun to do with a date on New Years Eve. We are both 22 years old, and have only gone out a few times before. I want an idea that is fun, but affordable. It will be in Boston, if anybody knows the area, but that shouldn't matter too much.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Get some take away dinner and sit under the stars!!! If you have fireworks happening, then make sure you're sitting where you can see them and give her a light kiss on the lips whilst the sky is all lit up. Bring some nice wine with you and some glasses. Have an outdoor thing, where you're not around people. Just you and your date.

• 3 years ago

pass to a frightening action picture. that'll help her not sleep til nighttime ;) jk i might take her to a romantic dinner spot. not something toooo formal, yet severe high quality. after dinner, take her to three chick flick she's demise to be certain. she'll sense such as you incredibly care approximately what she needs. do not do something over the authentic romantic nevertheless because of the fact that's basically your 2d date.

• 1 decade ago

irish pubs are crazy in boston and fun as well as somewhat cheap. have fun man

• 1 decade ago

go to a play on broadway, go to dinner, a club, a movie, go see the ball drop, anything dude! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to time square

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 DON'T DRINK AN DRIVE...............

#2 STAY AWAY FROM GUNS

#3 FOLLOW THE LADIES.......................

Source(s): HAPPY NEW YEARS.................HAVE FUNN BE SAFE
  • 1 decade ago

WELL! PLAY THREE SOME!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

PARTY!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.