New Years Eve Date Ideas?

I need a suggestion of something that would be fun to do with a date on New Years Eve. We are both 22 years old, and have only gone out a few times before. I want an idea that is fun, but affordable. It will be in Boston, if anybody knows the area, but that shouldn't matter too much.

Best Answer

Try going out to eat and maybe bowling or a movie

• ?

properly each 3 hundred and sixty 5 days there's a relatives party at my brothers domicile and this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days my boyfriend is getting dragged there. all of us take a seat around eating and playing poker and watch movies until the ball drops then all of us hug one yet another and pass to mattress. so i might say the two take a seat at domicile and watch movies and play video games or have a party and do a similar. i rejoice with each time spent with him although if we're not particularly doing lots of something. the day before on the instant i went to his domicile and we sat on the sofa listening to his grandmother communicate approximately god knows what and watched the information for like 4 hours. no longer my cup of tea yet he became into there so i did no longer care what we've been doing.