New Years Eve Date Ideas?

I need a suggestion of something that would be fun to do with a date on New Years Eve. We are both 22 years old, and have only gone out a few times before. I want an idea that is fun, but affordable. It will be in Boston, if anybody knows the area, but that shouldn't matter too much.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Try going out to eat and maybe bowling or a movie

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly each 3 hundred and sixty 5 days there's a relatives party at my brothers domicile and this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days my boyfriend is getting dragged there. all of us take a seat around eating and playing poker and watch movies until the ball drops then all of us hug one yet another and pass to mattress. so i might say the two take a seat at domicile and watch movies and play video games or have a party and do a similar. i rejoice with each time spent with him although if we're not particularly doing lots of something. the day before on the instant i went to his domicile and we sat on the sofa listening to his grandmother communicate approximately god knows what and watched the information for like 4 hours. no longer my cup of tea yet he became into there so i did no longer care what we've been doing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.