the spelling is "Suite"
1. a number of things forming a series or set.
2. a connected series of rooms to be used together: a hotel suite.
3. a set of furniture, esp. a set comprising the basic furniture necessary for one room: a bedroom suite.
4. a company of followers or attendants; a train or retinue.
a. an ordered series of instrumental dances, in the same or related keys, commonly preceded by a prelude.
b. an ordered series of instrumental movements of any character.
6. Computers. a group of software programs sold as a unit and usually designed to work together.
1665–75; < F, appar. metathetic var. of OF siute (see suit ); akin to sue, suitor