Rachel asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how do i achieve.... ?

a good scrunched look without looking like a drenched rat? whenever i try to do it i use Fructis Style curl construct with extra strong hold. Should i do it wet or dry? please help!

-Rachel

Favorite Answer

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I struggled with this for a while before I figured it out.

1. Take a shower/bath or get your entire head SOAKING wet.

2. Comb through it and let it dry a LITTLE bit so its not dripping.

3. After making sure there is no tangles, thoroughly dispense curl booster/gel all the way through hair.

4. Then bend over and take a towel (RUBBING HAIR) and finish drying it giving it beachy waves, be careful to check for tangles and knots before letting it dry. Part it the way you want but I personally like to put my hair in a "pump" like this: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/uggirl/mi...

It will look ADORABLE!

Good Luck! :]

Oh and I use Herbal Essence: Totally Twisted or Aussie hair Scrunched to achieve this look but it should work fine with that product!

Also: Your hair might frizz a little so I use a shine product like Tresemme Shine Spray to calm it down and make it shiny. Be careful not to spray it on your roots and get a grease spot. If you get one, use a blow dryer on high to eliminate it! Do this after hair is COMPLETELY dry so you will know how much shine product to use!

Source(s): My Experience.
  • lizgas

i think you should use the styling product when your hair is semi dry. that way you dont look like a drenched rat but your hair has its natural wavesand you have you moiture in your hair for the styling product.

please help me with mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahm.W...