Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Rachel asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how do i achieve.... ?

a good scrunched look without looking like a drenched rat? whenever i try to do it i use Fructis Style curl construct with extra strong hold. Should i do it wet or dry? please help!

-Rachel

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I struggled with this for a while before I figured it out.

1. Take a shower/bath or get your entire head SOAKING wet.

2. Comb through it and let it dry a LITTLE bit so its not dripping.

3. After making sure there is no tangles, thoroughly dispense curl booster/gel all the way through hair.

4. Then bend over and take a towel (RUBBING HAIR) and finish drying it giving it beachy waves, be careful to check for tangles and knots before letting it dry. Part it the way you want but I personally like to put my hair in a "pump" like this: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/uggirl/mi...

It will look ADORABLE!

Good Luck! :]

Oh and I use Herbal Essence: Totally Twisted or Aussie hair Scrunched to achieve this look but it should work fine with that product!

Also: Your hair might frizz a little so I use a shine product like Tresemme Shine Spray to calm it down and make it shiny. Be careful not to spray it on your roots and get a grease spot. If you get one, use a blow dryer on high to eliminate it! Do this after hair is COMPLETELY dry so you will know how much shine product to use!

Source(s): My Experience.
  • lizgas
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think you should use the styling product when your hair is semi dry. that way you dont look like a drenched rat but your hair has its natural wavesand you have you moiture in your hair for the styling product.

please help me with mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahm.W...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.