How do I figure out my tax refund for owning a home?

I purchased my home for $69,000 at 6% interest back in March of this year 2008. I'm 21 years old filing single on my tax but was wondering how much will I figure getting back for the refund? I make less than 27k a year. I've heard several times my refund will be larger since I'm paying interest and... show more I purchased my home for $69,000 at 6% interest back in March of this year 2008. I'm 21 years old filing single on my tax but was wondering how much will I figure getting back for the refund? I make less than 27k a year. I've heard several times my refund will be larger since I'm paying interest and property taxes. If that's the case, about how much? Is there a way to calculate?
Update: So really...in my case it won't change at all from last year's taxes because Ive only paid about $3500 in interest etc....correct?