Why are the so-called "happy" adoptees always getting so mad at the so-called "angry" adoptees?

Just something I've noticed.

People who have "no desire to search" or "don't feel any need to think about 'those people'" sure seem to have problems with people who feel differently than them.

In fact, they often sound downright angry.

What's up with that?
Update: Hmmm...if you feel so great in your country house than what the heck are you doing asking questions here? And I am neither angry nor damaged. I'm pretty fabulous, actually. I have a great adoptive family a loving husband a great job a nice house and lovely children, I also searched for an found my... show more Hmmm...if you feel so great in your country house than what the heck are you doing asking questions here?

And I am neither angry nor damaged. I'm pretty fabulous, actually.
I have a great adoptive family a loving husband a great job a nice house and lovely children, I also searched for an found my biological family and it has made my life even better.
I'm just really lucky to have lots more family to love me.