What's your opinion on Bard College at Simon's Rock?

I just wanted to know people's feedback on the college. Do you think it is worth it in the end? Will it get me ready for NYU or USC? What do you think the pro's or con's of it? Would you do it or would have done it when you were 16? I'm a freshman as of now. What are some things I should consider... show more I just wanted to know people's feedback on the college. Do you think it is worth it in the end? Will it get me ready for NYU or USC? What do you think the pro's or con's of it? Would you do it or would have done it when you were 16? I'm a freshman as of now. What are some things I should consider before applying? I know I want to do this, but want to know what people think about it. My guidance counselor never heard of it, and no one I know. I also go to a school of like 3,336, so it's not small. Would you recommend the program? I have heard mix things from former students. What's your feedback? Also, what other programs our out there for early admission? I know Sarah Lawrence College, Flagler College, and etc have this. Would it be worth going to Sarah Lawrence as a Creative Writing Major, if you want to do print journalism? You apply when your a junior for early admission, and is there a list of schools that do this? Also, why pay 50k a year when you can just go to a community college for two years? Are you just paying to go to college early? I have also heard that college's don't except lots of their credit. Is it worth all the debt, and is their loans for a 16 year old? I got a 72.3% in math, but do you think they will look pass this? I may have like a 3.1-3.5 unweighted GPA now, and do know that they have an AEP scholarship. I'm in all AP and Honor classes. I still want to go there, but everyone I know say it's a bad idea. How do you convice your parents that your ready for college, and is this just like a boarding school, but college level? Thank you!
1 answer 1