anybody looking for a babysitter on the weekends loves kids, loves to cook, be outside, and help with anything?

i am 16 yrs old love to be around kids babies toddlers and older childern up to 14 yrs old. i dont believe in hurting a child i cant believe who would even hurt any human! so please email me if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks

Ashley S.

i live in alexandria ky and im pretty i love to be around kids i dont know anybody who would want to hurt a child

Best Answer

OMGG not to be mean in ANNY wayy but any parent in their right mind to have a babysitter they met online take care of their kids must be f'kd upp thatss not safee or trust worthy even if u are they might not beee i'd try asking ppl u personally knoo it will go bettr trust me :D

I definitely have been a nanny/babysitter for 4 years and the main needed element is to tell the caregiver the policies which you have the 1st time you meet them. the final element you elect is to have the babysitter be puzzled on a thank you to deal with a issue. additionally, the excellent thank you to have a baby grow to be on the area of a babysitter (to the area of it no longer being a issue once you leave) is to have the youngster admire the caregiver- it particularly isn't conceivable except there are obstacles set and observed each time. There are no longer any acceptable toddlers and babysitters must be allowed to discipline whilst they see in great condition (in the techniques you're gentle).

Apparently, at least one of my babysitters (years ago this was) put notices up at the local/suburban general store/business.

See if the management of any small businesses like general stores (milk bars/take aways, et cetera) in your suburb, or nearest precient/area with shops, whether they would let anyone put notices up on their glass doors, or even have any notice-boards for customers to see and read notices and flyers? (community notices)

Other than that, a classified in the local newspaper in your city or town (on the day most classifieds are in it) may be an idea. Although newspapers vary with what types of classifieds they allow, and I don't know that it would be a usual way of a babysitter seeking to babysit, but it may be worth a try.

It may be a little expensive though, as I know from when I have paid for classifieds in my local newspaper, that they cost a bit per sentence or word.

"Networking" and contacts is said to be good, if people know your seeking work, et cetera, they may remember you or someone mentioning you to them, and bring it up in conversation to other people, and may even know someone or a family looking for an available, suitable and experienced babysitter.

Happy New Year, and I wish you, the best of luck.

Ashley,

I'm not sure you should be posting this on Yahoo Answers.

For starters you never know if someone replying to this actually needs a babysitter or is just looking to trick you into showing up at their house so they can kidnap you or worse. Second of all you don't state your area, so if I'm in MS and your in say...CA, your services are useless to me.

You could try talking to teachers, see if they have children or if they could recommend you to a friend or relative who does. You could also try to get your name on your church's babysitting directory (most churches have them).

Good luck!

I am not but you sound like you will make a great wife someday. Women need to learn these skills more than anything they teach in schools.

Do you happen to live in Sacramento, CA?

Put this on Craigslists in your city.

If you lived here I would hire you!

are you good looking??....my wife don't like ugly girls watching our kids

UMMMM... little more info, what state?