Married to an illegal alien for almost one year. Recently found out we are pregnant.?

I have been married for almost one year and we recently found out we are expecting a baby. We want to get the papers started to change status but calling immigration is a joke. Can anyone help me. We have an appointment with an immigration attorney this month and I wanted to have all the paper work ready to go. Can... show more I have been married for almost one year and we recently found out we are expecting a baby. We want to get the papers started to change status but calling immigration is a joke. Can anyone help me. We have an appointment with an immigration attorney this month and I wanted to have all the paper work ready to go. Can anyone help me with what papers I need to file. The immigration website is not very informative for illegal immigrants. We are very happily married and are unafraid of any interviews necessary.