Are they still investigating the unanswered questions surrounding September 11th?

I just read an article on Yahoo from the Associated Press that stated that NASA has released a "new" report about what may have contributed to the crew's deaths. I'm not trying to downplay the deaths of those 7 astronauts in any way. But, to be spending the time, money and resources to conduct... show more I just read an article on Yahoo from the Associated Press that stated that NASA has released a "new" report about what may have contributed to the crew's deaths. I'm not trying to downplay the deaths of those 7 astronauts in any way. But, to be spending the time, money and resources to conduct this investigation almost 6 years after the event seems a little far fetched when "investigators" determined the deaths of over 3000 souls who perished on September 11th within a matter of only a few months. Please people, you can not honestly say that a quality investigation surrounding those events was conducted. There are STILL so many unanswered questions surrounding those events. You only know what you are told by media. The media, no matter what you think, is controlled by the government. Think about it. Conduct your own research. And please develop your own conclusions (questions) surrounding those events. It won't take you long. I know it didn't for me.