I have three vampire names for my story..?

Abadan which means:

Ruin and destruction.

Iva which means:

Gift of god.

Amar which means:

Immortal.

These are ''the bad guys'' in my story. BUT: I need help with their appearance I'm not too sure what to go for, and I don't want to make them look like the twilight ad guys.

Abadan and Amar are both from Indian background. and are men.

And Iva is American, and she' a girl.

PLEASE HELP!!

Favorite Answer

Adadan- Has red hair and an attitude problem to go with it

Iva- the calmer person who has dark brown hair. Even though he is the calmest, if you mess with him he will beat you up badly.

I can't think of anything for Amar but maybe he should have black hair and ice cold blue or gray eyes.

Hope that helped!

Abadan - Hmm. I take it he is more of the "mischief"/destructive type from his name. Long, shoulder length, unruly black hair that he doesn't ever pull back. He is muscular, tall, and possibly the second to youngest one out of the group. His almond shaped eyes are a pretty brown color. Beautiful, chiseled features also.

Iva- Ok, I picture Iva with long, auburn (red/brown) hair that she keeps let's hang down. She is small for her age, smaller than most girls, but very fierce, determined and the youngest out of the three. Very, very beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful. She has ivory/pale colored skin, and her eyes are a menacing shade of green. Every guy looks her way when she walks by, she is that beautiful and captivating.

Amar- He has slightly short cropped hair, a dark brown color, and hazel colored eyes. He is the oldest and more experienced (at whatever he does in your story) and is taller than Abadan, yet he is more lanky. A slight shadow of a beard. Very chiseled and handsome facial features. Oh, he also isn't as compulsive as Abadan is. He thinks more, is more thoughtful. :P

Source(s): My head. =D

Iva: Long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. Not perfectly beautiful. Pretty but not out of this world pretty. Slender and tall. 6 foot 2.

Abadan: Dark (not black, just darkish brown) skin, of course. Black curly hair. Nearly black iris. Broad shoulders and is 6 foot 4. When smiles, teeth look startingly white.

Amar: Lighter skin than Abadan. Straight black hair, longer than Abadan, rather shaggy. Startling green eyes. Short. Like, 5 foot 3 1/2. (my height! Hey, I'm still growing, you know)

Abadan: very muscular and strong, dark skin which also reflects some dark gloomy light as he's a vampire, dark black hair, wide shoulders, strong legsdark brown eyes. He causes terror with his appearance

Amar:Lean, tall beautifull, light broen skin, hazel eyes, he is more dangerous than Abardan because he is wiser, has stronger influence on dazzling other people, he is not the guy that someone would consider dangerous so he makes other people trust him first, has very intense eyes

Iva:pale white skin, strawberry blonde hair with a little red, thin but curvy, almond shaped light broen eyes that in the sunlight look green

I am a fan of making something deliberatly parallel. For instance if you need names of three people look in history for a famous trio and work with that. Something that is obscure yet somewhat obvious with someone who knows the situation. If these three evil vampires are supposed to be a triad then I would suggest: Plácido, José, Luciano The first names of the Three Tenors. They seem like okay vampire names and are already synonomis with the number 3. It is not quite as obvious because it would be harder to pick out their first names over thier last names.

I'll try.. ^.^

Abadan.. I like the way his name sounds so you should make him the cute one.. you know.. Make be known.. give him maybe like somewhat short dark hair.. Since he's Indian and everything..

Amar.. Should be a little person for the way his name sounds... Like he's small and looks innocent but can still kick ***...

Iva... Since her name means Gift of God... You should make her look like a God.. Like every guy who looks at her wants to be with her even when they know what she is.. You could give her long dark hair with bright blue eyes... but hey it's all up to you

And if you need more Idea's I'm glade to help...

Abadan : A vampire with a vicious grin, tall, and slim, with incoherent laughter. Loves bloodshed. Crimson blood appearance. Wolf nature.

Amar : Calm and collected, rarely smiling. No one able to read what is inside, beneath his calm appearance. Is it chaos or even worse? Dark appearance. Lion nature.

Iva : Blonde, no one able to resist her beauty, smart and never hesitate to back stab. Silver appearance. Fox nature.

• me

The guys could have dark skin, brown eyes, and chiseled facial features. The girl could have long orange-red hair, pale skin, blue eyes and freckles, with rounder facial features. But really you could do anything you wanted to.

Google vampire lore for starters, that might help.

Other than that, I've got nothing. Twilight has stolen my original vampire ideas. :) Sorry. The names are awesome though, good job.

J

go to google or deviantart.com and search emo that kinda clothing looks awsome