Girls and guys heres a question for you about make up.?

Okay im 14 and i cant stand make up i feel that whenever i put it on its like im saying that im naturally ugly... Now heres the question...why is it that guys dont wear make up and there Still hot..but sometimes whenever women dont wear makeup there umm Unattractive...does this mean that some women are naturally... show more Okay im 14 and i cant stand make up i feel that whenever i put it on its like im saying that im naturally ugly...

Now heres the question...why is it that guys dont wear make up and there Still hot..but sometimes whenever women dont wear makeup there umm Unattractive...does this mean that some women are naturally ugly and that all guys are naturally beautiful?

I feel weird asking this question but i really want to see peoples views on this.
Update: I know that girls are going to say that it Enhances our features..>>

But guys dont..
Update 2: Nope no makeup.=)

Thanks!
Update 3: Okay what im really saying is why do you women wear it guys are hot without make and so are we...i know its fun to apply it and all but honeslty i think that women look better without it.
Update 4: I know i do think to much dont i Animesh!