易宗 asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

幫我寫一篇關於購物的英文會話

字12

行距:單行

WORD : 1頁半到2頁左右的對話

Rating
  • emma
    Favorite Answer

1,這篇是關於購買電腦的對話:

Ginger: It's really nice of you to come with me to buy my computer. This is the desktop I'm thinking about.

Kevin: This is okay, but if I were you, I'd buy a laptop. It's more versatile. You can travel with it.

Ginger: I'm not sure about getting a laptop. The screen is so small.

Kevin: No problem. You can get a separate monitor. This is a good one. You just need a connector and a cable to hook it up to your laptop. Here's a monitor stand, too, so you can elevate it if you want to.

Ginger: The speakers on the laptop aren't very loud.

Kevin: You can get these great speakers. You plug them into your laptop and the sound is amazing.

Ginger: I'm not sure about the battery.

Kevin: It comes with a battery that lasts three to five hours, but you can always buy a spare. Of course, it comes with a power cord, too, so you can just plug it in if your battery runs low.

Ginger: The keyboard is a little cramped, too.

Kevin: That's what a full-size keyboard is for. You can buy a separate keyboard and mouse and attaching them to your laptop. It'll be just like having a desktop.

Ginger: Then why don't I just buy a desktop?

Kevin: If you do, you won't be able to buy all of these great accessories. That's half the fun of buying a new computer!

2008-12-30 02:55:29 補充:

2,這篇是關於在書店購物與店員的對話:

Student: Excuse me, I'm having trouble finding the books for Chemistry 205. Could you help me?

Clerk: Sure. That's Chemistry 205, right? Okay, that would be over here. What course section?

Student: Let me see. It's section four with Professor Jackson.

2008-12-30 02:57:04 補充:

Clerk: For that section, there's a textbook and a course reader. There's also a set of course notes.

Student: Oh, okay. If I get them and they're the wrong ones, what's the return policy?

2008-12-30 02:57:28 補充:

Clerk: You can return textbooks within two weeks. You can return course readers, course notes, and lab notes, too, as long as they're unopened. Just make sure you have the receipt.

Student: Wow, this textbook is $95. Are there any used copies and are all of these required?

2008-12-30 02:58:16 補充:

Clerk: Sorry, but it doesn't look like they're any used ones and, yes, they're all required, not optional.

Student: Okay, thanks. I also need to get a backpack, some notebooks, pens, and index cards.

2008-12-30 02:58:31 補充:

Clerk: Those will be on the second floor. Anything else you need?

Student: No, that's it. Thanks a lot.

Source(s): Script by Dr. Lucy Tse, ESLpod.com's guide to the TOFEL test, 同上, 同上, 同上, 不好意思有字數限制無法打完全篇

→電腦筆電維修~電腦重灌~電腦組裝~重灌win7~xp重灌~

→電腦中毒~電腦無法開機~電腦變慢~

→筆電win8改win7~MAC改win7 or 雙系統

◎◎◎各式各樣電腦問題,問他們就對了◎◎◎

→他們會很快解決你的問題 也可以免費諮詢喔!

→北市可以到府收送喔!評價很高

我有認識電腦公司-金滿意電腦

收費便宜●技術超好●修不好不收費

有需要可以打電話詢問

電話:02-29405818或者●加LINE~直接線上詢問

ID:gmepc168

希望能幫到你

Yahoo服務加網址

http://tw.serviceplus.yahoo.com/booth/seller/Y0193...