Fiona asked in 電腦與網際網路軟體 · 1 decade ago

英文高手請幫幫我~~~英文翻中文

I'm in a two-year program, I'm just about to finish my first year, classes endd in two weeks. When I gradute next year, Ican work in a restaurant or hotel . Ican also write for food magazines or even do a cooking show on television (they're really popular now). One of my friends from the Culinary Institute now works for a company in Shanghai .The company imports chocolate from Belgium and Switzerland. He loves it!

第二題

In the future, I want to be an actor. I'm taking n eight-week course at L Pasarela to help me. I'm learning to walk and talk in front of camera. Agood model can do these things. An actor can too. Many La Pasarela graduates also get jobs in TV commercials and magazine ads.

請幫我翻口語化一點,我自己怎麼翻都不順~~~~~~~麻煩了~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I'm in a two-year program, I'm just about to finish my first year, classes ended in two weeks. When I gradute next year, I can work in a restaurant or hotel . I can also write for food magazines or even do a cooking show on television (they're really popular now). One of my friends from the Culinary Institute now works for a company in Shanghai .The company imports chocolate from Belgium and Switzerland . He loves it!

我讀是二年制學校, 我才剛完成第一年,課程在兩週前結束. 當我明年畢業,我就可以在餐廳或是旅館工作. 我可以幫美食雜誌寫稿或甚至是做一個電視的美食節目(這種節目現在很受歡迎). 我的一個朋友畢業於Culinary Institute (谷利納瑞專門學校,世界排名第一餐飲學院)現在為上海的一間公司工作. 該公司從比利時和瑞士進口巧克力. 他愛那份工作!

第二題

In the future, I want to be an actor. I'm taking n eight-week course at L Pasarela to help me. I'm learning to walk and talk in front of camera. A good model can do these things. An actor can too. Many La Pasarela graduates also get jobs in TV commercials and magazine ads.

在未來,我想要當一個演員. 我在L Pasarela上一個為期八州的課程希望能有幫助. 我正在學習如何在鏡頭前走路跟說話. 一個好的模特兒能做到這些. 一個演員也能. 許多La Pasarela畢業生也能在電視廣告和雜誌廣告找到工作.

Source(s): 喜歡知識+這個園地 讓我認識好些朋友