? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

超急~麻煩請幫我檢查文法及文意

There are various definitions for a risk, include both the uncertain of direction and unknown future. We can chose secure and familiar with way or teem with challenge and strange direction. So, i think risk just like a chose or a self-challenge. And I chose a self-challenge after graduation to find a suitable way, everyone should make plans in advance before they graduate. I have a plans after graduation. That’s I will study abroad in Japan and would like to take up the position of Executive Assistant on the Japan business company in Taiwan. Because i very like japanese since I studied high school and Now, I'm learning Japanese hard. But now, my financial situation doesn't allow me to studying abroad. So, after graduate I will find a part time job and study Japanese. During this period, I'll expect to obtain the Japanese first-degree examine and save enough money. Maybe the plans seem hard to succeed. Thus all I need to do is working hard. I would still learn new specialties and improve japanese to enrich my life.

冒險的定義很廣泛,它包涵了不確定或未知的方向,我們可以選擇熟悉而安全道路,或是充滿挑戰及新奇的方向。所以我想冒險就像個抉擇或是一項挑戰。

我選擇自我挑戰在畢業之後找到適合的方向,每個人在畢業前應該就已擬定計畫。我有項計畫,那就是到日本留學及日商公司上班。因為我從高中時就非常喜歡日語,現在我亦學習日語中。但目前因家中的經濟並不允許我到日本留學所以在畢業後我會先找一份打工以及邊增進日語能力,在這期間,我會先存到錢及拿到日語一級檢定和通過留學試驗。或許這計畫很難達成,所以目前我還是需要更努力,學習新專長及增進日語。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

HI, 你好

我稍微就你給的中英文改一下內容

The definition of risk is quite various, it includes the uncertainty and the unknown future( or direction.) We can choose either the way that you feel familiar with and safe, or the way that is full of challenges and new. Therefore, for me, having a risk is just like making a choice or getting a challenge. And I choose getting a challenge, which is to find the right direction after graduation. Everyone should make plans in advance before graduation. And here is my plan, to study aboard in Japan and look for a position of Executive Assistant on the Japan business company in Taiwan. The reason why is I like learning Japanese since high school, even till now I am still learning it really hard. However, my financial situation doesn't allow me to studying abroad. So after graduation, I will find a part time job and also study Japanese at the same time to improve my ability. During this period, I'll expect to obtain the Japanese first-degree examine and save as much money as I can. Maybe this plan sounds difficult, but I am still working hard, learning new specialties and improve my Japanese to reach my goal.

2008-12-30 14:06:06 補充:

文法上如果就你的原始文章來說, 先不說文意的話, 大概就是1. include是動詞要加s 2. familiar with your way是---熟悉你的路, the way you familiar with 是---你熟悉的路 3. " teem with challenge and strange direction" teem 是動詞所以要看主詞來決定加不加s在這要加s 這句變成the way(direction) teems with challenge and new.

2008-12-30 14:06:45 補充:

3. " teem with challenge and strange direction" teem 是動詞所以要看主詞來決定加不加s在這要加s 這句變成the way(direction) teems with challenge and new.4. "i very like japanese" 這句有3個錯誤喔...I要大寫/ very like 是中文直接翻英文不行喔. 要說like Japanese very much/ Japanese 專有名詞要大寫.

2008-12-30 14:07:05 補充:

5. graduate當名詞的話是指畢業生.

給你參考參考. 要是我有錯也希望你讓我知道喔. 互相學習才有進步!!!

Good luck.

The definition of taking risk is extensive,

“冒險”的定義不廣泛阿 翻開字典 很簡單 --“不避危險而勇往直前”http://dict.revised.moe.edu.tw/cgi-bin/newDict/dic...

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/adventure

你的文讀起來 必較像是”自我挑戰”

我改得蠻多的:

The meaning of adventure including explore the possibilities of life. People can chose the way that is familiar and more certain for safe, or the challenging one. For me, I would rather to challenge myself. My challenge is to find a best way for myself after graduation. Everyone should have a clear plan for their lives, especially after graduation from school. My plan is to study in Japan and work as a executive assistant at some Japan company because I love Japanese since I was a high school student and have been studying Japanese for years. Although I have financial problems for studying abroad, I will work and save some money after graduation. Meanwhile, I want to obtain the Japanese first-degree examine. I know my plan is not easy to achieve, but I am determined and will work hard to reach my goal.

手癢 請參考看看 這樣寫是不是比較好(對我來說當然是。你覺得呢?)

人生就是一場冒險,它充滿了不確定和未知的方向。在眾多的路途中,我們可以選擇熟悉而安全的道路,或是充滿挑戰及新奇的方向。

我選擇自我挑戰,走不一樣的路。每個人在畢業前應該就已擬定計畫,我有項計畫,那就是到日本留學及日商公司上班。因為我從高中時就非常喜歡日語,現在我亦學習日語中。但目前因家中的經濟並不允許我到日本留學,所以在畢業後我會先邊打工,邊增進日語能力。在這期間的目標是存錢,拿到日語一級檢定和通過留學試驗。這是個很難達成的計畫,我知道。所以我從現在就會更努力,努力學習新專長及增進日語。

• The definition of taking risks is very extensive, it has forgiven uncertain or unknown direction, we can choose to know but the safe road or full of challenginging and novel direction well. So I just as a choice or a challenge want to take risks.

I choose oneself to challenge, find the suitable direction after graduating, everybody should be on already planning to work out a scheme before graduating. I have a plan, that is to go to Japan to study and to Japanese businessman's company to go to work. Because I am from like Japanese very much while studying in the high school, I now am in course of studying Japanese. But because of my family economies ability at present , do not allow me to go to Japan to study , so I can let one work as a temporary labourer and work and learn the ability of Japanese hard first after not graduating, during this section, I will store some money and get one grade of Japanese and assay the examination and test through studying abroad first . Perhaps this plan is very difficult to reach , so I need to make more efforts at present, study the new speciality and ability to promote Japanese.