Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Abercrombie Kids- trustworthy?

Okay, so I am a model and I am thinking of modeling for abercrombie but I have heard that they are untrustworthy and don't get much publicity? It seems like a lot of kids shop there but I really don't know. Also, I am 16 and I'm pretty new at being a model and I guess I look kinda young so I'm a Juniors model, so maybe i should just take the risk?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha ok well you can't be a model for abercrombie unless you are an employee at either Abercrombie & Fitch or abercrombie(kids store). all the models are employees from various store locations that were sent on casting calls by their managers. and you have to be 18 to be a model.

so if you still wanna model for them, you can get a job at abercrombie (kids store) when you are 17, wait a year until yoiu turn 18, and if your manager thinks you have the look, then they'll send you on a casting call.

or you can go to work at A&F when you turn 18 and again your manager will send you on a casting call if they think you have the look

Source(s): i work at abercrombie
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should take whatever gig you can.

Worry about what kind of publicity you can get once your a little bit more famous on the model chart.

Plus if your modeling for Abercrombie kids you must be young.

Maybe you should send your portfolio to some modeling agencies that could sign you onto bigger deals.Abercrombie is pretty big though.

Be happy!!

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Aine 40-one up, 2 down purchase an aine mug Aine is between the main alluring names interior the worldwide, and could accompany a alluring individual too. Has eyes that'll you will fall in love with, and a grin that'l heat your coronary heart. She's the excellent pal you will ever make, so once you have her, never enable her pass. lolz yup lolz

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Skinny model". Ha.

Well, if you CAN get into it, you should; pursuing a career in modeling means taking what you can get. Don't be sure that just because you're "skinny & cute" that you can model for any company you would like.

There are always skinnier, prettier girls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol woww.... can you be a little more choosey, dear? As a model you should take what ever you can get....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes go for it !!!! when ur in the modeling u have to take every chance uv got!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.