wedding dress ? ? ?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Rimi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It really depends on the venue but here are my opinions:

1) Absolutely gorgeous! I've also been eyeing this dress :) I love the flower embellished shoulder strap and the soft, billowy chiffon. I think it'd be fabulous for a destination wedding but not one that is casual. I think it'd be perfect for a formal/semi-formal beach wedding

2) This dress gives off a very romantic and sophisticated feel but the light chiffon overlay makes it more soft and appealing. Also, i LOVE how it's off the shoulder because it really shows off a woman's sexy shoulders and collar bone. I think this gown would be more appropriate for a formal/semi-formal affair in a mansion or another venue that is both sophisticated and airy.

3) This dress is very Grecian and the bodice is incredibly appealing. Because the skirt is so billowy and the dress is strapless, it seems quite casual but because of crystal detailing and the pleating on the bodice, I would say that the gown seems appropriate for a semi-formal wedding in a garden or indoors at an art gallery.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

All 3 of them are totally different styles. So there must be something about each of them you like. so keep looking. You will find the one you love. Having strangers pick out your dress. Is like having all the plans for your wedding. Not meeting the groom until you walk down the ilse. Sorry take your friends and mom. Go dress shopping. Do not buy a gown over the web. It is trashy and dumb.

• 4 years ago

I think it is very pretty. Just because it is advertised as a prom/pagent dress doesn't mean that is the only time it could be worn. I wore a long white dress of the rack and so did two of my sisters. We saved a lot of money what was better spent on other things.

• 1 decade ago

Not a fan of any of them. If you are a size 2 or 4 then #1 would be the best. If you are larger but have a small chest #2 is best. If you are larger than an 8 none of them will be flattering.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love the first one if your wedding is outdoors on a beach or something. The second one is also very pretty. Simple and elegant, it's appropriate for any type of wedding whether it's in a church, outdoors, a small justice of the peace ceremony... anything really.

• 1 decade ago

1 or 3 kinda a tie but due to one flaw i pick 1 strapless gowns esp if you plan to dance tend to slip down. to me there is nothing more elegant then a woman on her wedding day always picking up her dress at her pits and no.2 looks more like some thing you would use on your wedding night to clingie

• 1 decade ago

Dress #2 is by far the best. My 2nd choice is dress #1.

• 1 decade ago

i am inlove witht the second one. It's so dreamy!!! remember the dress is the center stage for what the rest of the wedding will come together as....most weddings are planned and decorated aroudn the dress.

• 1 decade ago

The first one is simply gorgeous! I would say it is my favorite out of all three. Of course, It is hard to tell without knowing your figure or what you look like as to which one would compliment you the most.

• 1 decade ago

I must say that the 1st one is my favorite. Not many people could pull off the 2nd one. The 3rd one isn't my style at all. I don't really like it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.