zg123
Lv 4
zg123 asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Beyonce is annoying me... copying people, bad music, terrible acting?

Ok, I used to be a Destiny's Child fan back in the late 90's so I'm not a hater, but Beyonce is annoying me so much. Here's why:

-Music is getting more & more cheesy and simple with each album.

-She's now trying to copy lady Gaga & Rihanna's style; trying really hard to wear avant garde fashion. (Although she's probably never heard of Gareth Pugh of Maison Martin Margiela before she started wearing it)

-She CAN"T ACT and they keep casting her in movies! WHY?! Here's a new one coming out that would probably be good if it wasn't for her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw0M02y0xWI

Youtube thumbnail

-I found out she steals people's music A LOT...

I miss the original Destiny's Child :(

Update:

Lol @ the stans! How am I a hater if I liked her before she went solo? Also, little girl, learn some ENGLISH please.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you are just jealous that you can't do any of the stuff she does.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The Jonas Brothers Hannah Montana Korn Limp Bizkit Linkin Park Creed Nickelback avert Pearl Jam A7X Killswitch have interaction Bruce Springsteen Dave Matthews Maroon 5 SOAD Slipknot Marilyn Manson Madonna MCR FOB PATD Tokio lodge Behold..The Arctopus Coheed & Cambria Do I Win?

• never
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She's okay, but for some reason by older brother say's she looks sweaty. I don't know where he got that impression but I don't think she's all that bad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree and she is a straight up man-hater too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.