what do i do? I'm so confused ?

ok so i like this girl. I've only seen her twice and the last time was about a month ago. But we've been talkn a lot lately through txt. She kind of likes me too but the thing keepin her from wanting to be more than just friends is that we live in different towns. I live about 20 min away from her. I'm 15 and she's 14 so we can't drive. So the only time i could probably see her is on weekends. We both haven't told each other that we have feelings for each other even though we both know from other people. Should i tell her how i feel? Should i just drop it since we won't see each other a lot? I'm affraid that if i just keep talking to her casually and without doing anything it will eventually get old.

Favorite Answer

Yeah definitely tell her - its okay just to see each other on weekends. 20 min isn't that far. I would do it.