TPS Where do i start I am clueless?

My husband is from el salvador. He came here illegally. We now have a family so i need him to be here. We live in northern California.What can i do to help him get TPS. How much does it usually cost lawyer paper work all that stuff. Also he has a misdemeanor (DUI) will this effect him?
6 answers 6