Can you live on just fruit and vegetables?

I mean 100% just fruit, vegetables and juices. No grains or anything like that (except corn obviously). I am just curious if I can do this without ending up in hospital a couple of days in, I am not interested in hearing a protein argument since that is something I feel rather safe on and I am going to be eating... show more I mean 100% just fruit, vegetables and juices.
No grains or anything like that (except corn obviously).
I am just curious if I can do this without ending up in hospital a couple of days in, I am not interested in hearing a protein argument since that is something I feel rather safe on and I am going to be eating a wide variety of fruits and vegetables not just carrots or whatever.
So can I do this and remain healthy?
Thanks!
Update: WOW! People really don't know much about protein! Did you know that a serve of broccoli has as much protein as a steak? Did you know that your body can't use protein it needs amino acids and that eating veggies saves your body the struggle of breaking them down? That's why I said "Don't... show more WOW!
People really don't know much about protein!
Did you know that a serve of broccoli has as much protein as a steak?
Did you know that your body can't use protein it needs amino acids and that eating veggies saves your body the struggle of breaking them down?
That's why I said "Don't worry about the protein"
BTW I am sure I have enough B12 inside of me to survive a few weeks.
Update 2: I realize that we don't need as much protein as people think.
Most people think you need HEAPS the requirement is really about 30 grams most people on a SAD diet consume in access of 150 grams.
Update 3: LO, I used a simplified comparison of what I was trying to say.
What I mean is that broccoli and steak are both complete sources of protein since they both contain an equal balance of all the required amino acids in the same ratio.
That's what I was attempting to say, just simplified.