Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 1 decade ago

Turn my ipod in a ouija board?

I've been doing a lot of research on ouija boards because I beleive my house is haunted I came across an article on turning a ipod into one. So I tried it and I learned the spirits name is Leion I got freaked out should I continue to ask it questions? please help!

Favorite Answer

NO

You shouldn't use Ouija boards. AT ALL. They can be dangerous.

Ouija boards invite all spirits into your house-evil or not. Not all spirits are good, and this is a perfect opportunity for the evil ones to posses anyone near.

NO I'm not superstitious; this is just common sense.

What else about this Leion? Is he aggressive? Even if he's not, it could be an act.

Honestly, I think even inventing Ouija boards was a mistake. There's a few precautions to prevent evil spirits-or any spirits-but they're not 100% reliable.

It's like what people say about getting pregnant or STDs-the one way to be 100% sure nothing happens-JUST DON'T DO IT!

Ouija boards and above sentence may not seem to have anything to do with each other, it just seems like the best comparison I could come up with.

Did I get my point across?

OUIJA BOARDS ARE DANGEROUS. DON'T DO IT. LEAVE THE SPIRITS ALONE.

THAT is as clear as I can get!!!

Source(s): My grandma told me a bit. The rest I just picked up here and there. YAYY internet!!!

Did you notice that ouija boards only move when we "put our mind to it?" Our subconcious mind causes the board to move. I've done a lot of research on it. It's called "ideomotor action" and it allows us to do things such as send messages (without using our own ideomotor action) into an unconcious person's part of the brain where this action occurs simply by asking questions through thought.

Scientific Explanation:

Users subconsciously direct the path of the triangle to produce a word that is in that person's subconscious thought process. This subconscious behavior is known as ideomotor action, a term coined by William Carpenter in 1882. It is also known as automatism.[5] Some people may be convinced that the "powers" of the ouija board are real because they are unaware that they are in fact moving the piece and therefore assume that the piece must be moving due to some other "spiritual force". The subconscious thought process may produce an answer that is different from what the user expected in their conscious thought process—thus perpetuating the idea that the board has "mystical powers". Penn & Teller: Bullshit! episode on Ouija Boards, ran an experiment using unbiased participants. Questions were being asked to the late William Frawley with very strong answers. The participants were then blindfolded and the board was turned 180 degrees without their knowledge. With continued questioning, the planchette then traveled to bare areas of the board where the participants believed the "Yes" and "No" marks were located.

I personally do not believe that!I come across so many people desperate to play with Ouija Boards when they don't realize the dangers of them. Please stop this, if your house is 'haunted' then go about it the right way, call a medium or a paranormal investigation group in to sort it out. Don't mess with Ouija boards because you could bring anything in to your family home. Please show some maturity because at the moment you are coming across as one silly school girl!

Source(s): Common sense and years of investigating the paranormal!

How did you turn your iPod into one? If you're really scared, don't do it. I"ve not experienced using an Ouija board before, but just follow your heart. It also depends if this "Leion" (sp?) was aggressive the first time. If he was, maybe you should forget this.

• Dr. NG

I don't know about ipods turning into Ouija boards.I do know Apple has turned them into cash cows.Sell them once then keep milking the owners for more cash.Then render it obsolete and start all over again.Now that's what I call scary.

cool i wanna an ipod spirit board game that sounds fun ill see if i can get one to hehe.

• dewolf

thwn you may ought to burn your ipod, as you may start to take heed to voices interior the background of your music at cases you don;t choose to and your ipod might talk to you by using your ear telephones once you don;t choose it to, have faith me you don;t choose to try this.

NO [i am shouting]. leave that alone. it opens doorways into our realm from other places. the problem is that you cannot control what or who comes through and little is known on how to properly close that door once it is opened.

Yeah sure you should.

And please share your link on how to make an ipod into a ouija board, sounds like barrel of fun.

nooooo thats serious you shouln't be playing with those things