Does the fact that Christians are brainwashed by religious nonsense make them not worth talking to?

It's impossible to talk rationally to them b/c they believe that anything u say that isn't back up by their religion is wrong. Logic and reason never work. Therefore it's a waste of time talking to them and as humans develop they will become more and more redundant and gradually just disappear. No?
Update: Athiests are brainwashed? What a pathetic argument. You back it up with nothing. You believe in a cult made up by a random stranger who lived 2,000 years ago. You've be tangoed.
Update 2: Please dont answer if your a Christian. Dont insult me with your medevil nonsense.
Update 3: True colours- "It is nice to see you are as illogical and close minded as those you are whinging about." No evidence to back up what you say. "Put that hate filled mirror up to your face and see you are as bad as you think they are." I didnt say they were bad, I said they were not worth... show more True colours-

"It is nice to see you are as illogical and close minded as those you are whinging about." No evidence to back up what you say.

"Put that hate filled mirror up to your face and see you are as bad as you think they are." I didnt say they were bad, I said they were not worth talking to. Big difference.

"but seeing as you smell of troll I would not want to engage you in any kind of decent conversation" Trolls, like the Christian God and the Devil etc don't exist. And you've never smelt me.

"you have such a small mind that words larger than 2 syllables would make it shut down" Having taught English for 2 years in a Japanese university I find this unlikely. Everything you've said has is untrue. You don't live in reality my friend and are far from the truth.
Update 4: Andrew f- you are a voice of reason crying out in a desert of nonsense. Thanks you. The argument for Christianity is a circular argument, unproveable, like the argument for UFO's, therefore a waste of time. Until we can know what is infact the truth we are far from much improvement. This is my beef with... show more Andrew f- you are a voice of reason crying out in a desert of nonsense. Thanks you. The argument for Christianity is a circular argument, unproveable, like the argument for UFO's, therefore a waste of time.
Until we can know what is infact the truth we are far from much improvement. This is my beef with Christians, they're stopping humankind from improving.
Update 5: sashmead.. interesting answer "Please show where your question doesn't conform to this statement." Let’s pretend to assume for a moment that Christians are all brainwashed and that arguments for the proof of their God are untrue. If this is the case then my question is not prejudiced or biased it is... show more sashmead.. interesting answer
"Please show where your question doesn't conform to this statement."
Let’s pretend to assume for a moment that Christians are all brainwashed and that arguments for the proof of their God are untrue. If this is the case then my question is not prejudiced or biased it is simply a question with a true fact in it. There is no way than anyone can prove or disprove the existence of the Christian God and the idea that they are brainwashed is also difficult to prove definitively. It depends on what you mean by brainwashing and if you think they have been brainwashed based on your definition. Until you can categorically prove that the Christian God does exist and that Christians are not brainwashed you can’t prove that I am wrong in my assumption so you cannot therfore categorically claim that I am prejudiced or biased, because I may simply be right. Even if I am not, you can’t prove that. So your claim is just that, a claim. Where is the truth?
Update 6: Cam.. you're obviously some kind of lunatic. I have no idea what Trolling is. A troll is a mythical beast like what is found in Lord of the Rings. As I don't spend every waking moment chained to then internet I don't know what you're gay little buzz words mean, I'm sorry.