Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Do the Salafi support Israel or the Palestinian people?

Sina did you watch the great shia Hassan Nasrallah speech in support of Gazza, we have yet to see a salafi say a word, your saudi kings (Salafi/Wahabi) are blaming Hamas.

Favorite Answer

Thank you finally some common sense. It is very sad to see our brothers and sisters die in Palestine each day for no valid reason when most if not all Arab leaders stand there watching. Okay we understand that they are cowards and traitors and it is something that runs in their blood by why do they blame it on Hamas when they are the only ones doing something about the situation in Palestine along side with Hezbollah obviously.

As for salafis I am not sure whether or not they support Israel or Palestine as this is something to do with the person and not their faith. But if you are referring to the governments then no one is doing anything. I mean take a look at Saudi. They think they represent Islam the most when the truth is that they are a disgrace to the Muslim and Arab nation. They spend hours talking about ‘peace’ when I think they should check the definition of peace again. They put their hands with the Americans to kill innocent people and then they say that they represent Islam they are a disgrace. And we all know that Israel is pretty much nothing without America so look at who Saudi is helping? Another example would be Egypt and you can take an example all Arab countries.

All these Arab leaders make me sick but thank God we have a great leader like Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah protecting us and leading us. A leader that knows that true meaning of ‘dignity’ and would never put his hands with Israel or America. A leader that makes us believe that yes one day Palestine would be free and Israel will be wiped from the surface of the earth. They are the party of God and those traitors are the Party of Shaytaan. We are the victorious and they are the losers with no dignity.

As for Sina from reading your posts and answers on this section I understand now why no one bothers and replies to your stupid and immature comments. What do you mean unlike Shias? Do you watch the news? Do you even know what is going on around you? I didn’t wan to point this out but it is the Shias the are helping the Palestinians. Hezbollah and Iran…what aren’t they all shia. Get your facts straight before you post any comment they would make you look like a fool. We all know you are, so you don’t need to prove anything to us. And it is not just funny but it is hilarious how you say 'roo7i le falastine'. This is why this Ummah is moving backwards because we have people like you. Your roo7 is fitnah along side with all those dirty Saudi kings claiming they want peace those liars.

yes sina did you watch his speech? Anyways there is no point your heart is filled with hatred and Wahabi filth. Nothing will change you except Allah but he won't coz you are a fitnah spreader.

And don't get me wrong I do support unity but I don't understand when salafis say that Shias are not Muslims and say that we are kaffirs when we are the ones on the right path but when it comes to palestine everything suddenly changes 'it doesn't matter what sect' 'we are all Muslims'. ROFL

@iranian princess: Carry on dreaming...this is the only thing you are good at, other than spreading hatred obviously!

Bless:)

Source(s): Death to Israel Free Palestine Labbayka ya Nasrallah Pro hezbollah Anti Zionism
  • Salam,

don't know, but well right now among the muslim countries, it seems like Iran and hezbuAllah are the only "people in power" who help.

other islamic countries don't help much, but a lot of sunni indeviduals help by donating money, boycottin the companies who help isreal and etc.

don't know about salafi, but as i said, although the sunni governments don't help much, the sunni indeveduals do try to help a lot.

and May Allah SWT be with all those who help.

Ameen.

Peace.

Source(s): but inorder for All this, i personally think we need Imam Mahdi (as), so let us all pray for his comeing. Allahuma ajile waliekal faraj

It doesn't matter what sect you are. If they class themselves as a Muslim then then they support Palestine! Don't start causing fitna! This is the time when the Muslim Ummah should be bonding together no matter are difference.

May Allaah help those who are suffering in Palestine. Ameen.

Source(s): BTW I'm muslim and just muslim. I'm not salafi, sunni, wahabi, shi'a or anything else.

how ridiculous, its the subject of countless books and speeches, every Muslim supports Palestine, you just seem to have a beef with salafis, try some research not done by people who already hate them

• digby

persevered from my answer published in the past: =========== upload for further comments: Israel won the territories in 'sixty seven by using fact of Palestinian aggression. So no, their persevered aggression isn't a consequence from submit-'sixty seven.... Hamas became into firing at Israel on a similar time as Israel left Gaza. So lower back, no longer brought about by using Israel, no longer accepting plausible peace. The Quartet blockage became into consequence of Hamas's then ongoing fire. Israel does not objective to kill civilians on objective. Hamas targets random civilians. consequently Hamas are doing terrorism. Israel is doing protection stress movements and calling them terrorism is politically fake propagandizing. --->To different poster: Palestinians and Israelis stay to tell the story comparable disputed territories, (disputed on who will own what area.) they are under distinctive governments. That "distinctive governments" makes it self-protection. The analogy holds, that if Canada or Mexico's inhabitants declared conflict to get rid of the U.S...then US would desire to limit their movements, weaponizing, air & water area, and different secure practices measures onto the inhabitants. Apartheid is eviscerating Israel falsely. upload lower back to Joel: fake. There wasn't even a Palestine to triumph over, basically leftovers of the Ottoman TURKISH Empire. Fatah/PLO and Hamas formally declare conflict to get rid of ISRAEL of their CHARTERS, even in youngster's television classes. something of your answer is the two misguided non-info. there is no genocide as Palestinian inhabitants has quadrupled by using scientific care introduced in by using Israel. No ethnic cleansing by using fact a similar ethnicity Muslim Arabs have finished citizenship in Israel. So on.

i dont label myself as anything and i am definately not shia, but i can safely tell you that i support palestine 100%. whats confusing to me though is why NO ONE will help them. even egypt, if you watch their news, its dispicable. they are wholeheartedly blaming hamas, and not helping palestine a bit. in iraq, some disgusting person actually did a bike suicide attack on a group of people demonstrating for palestine, and i cant understand it at all. it saddens me.

Source(s): only Allah can help palestine
  • I fully support my brothers and sisters in Palestine whose land is being illegally occupied by the Israelis. May Allah protect them and make their feet firm and give them victory over the disbelieving people! Ameen!

Why do you even have to ask such a question?

The Muslim masses support Palestine, the Muslim leaders are jackasses including the very talkative Ahmednajad.

• ali

Not sure about the Salafi, but Allah is supporting Israel.

Have a nice day Sina, I mean Ikram. Last message for you left.