Was princess diana a virgin before got married to prince charles?

Could prince william be the antichrist?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was one of the conditions of future queen/s...to be virgins...according to the royal gyn/ obstetrician, she was.

No, William is not an antichrist..

No one is, since there is no Christ at first place..if the carpenter ever existed, he was not a god, he was a human as you and i

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No she wasn't. She had several boyfriends before she married and one of them she had been with for over a year and often stayed at his flat.

When she was 16, her father bought her a house in London and she lived there until she married at the age of 20. During this time she worked as a cocktail waitress, nanny, cleaner, kindergarten teacher's assistant.

At the time stories appeared that she had to undergo a virginity test but this had been rumours put about because everyone wanted to present her as being 'good enough' and not having any baggage from the past. Also to prevent interviews appearing in the paper with ex-lovers and causing embarrassment. Several ex-boyfriends did briefly surface but they were pretty quickly quashed.

• When she came of age she received a flat from her father. She never worked as a cocktail waitress. We are talking here of an English aristocrat, not an American. Yes, she worked as a nanny, cleaner, and as a kindergarten helper.

• 1 decade ago

Why would prince william be the antichrist.

• 1 decade ago

yes she was a virgin. and no i dont think prince will is the antichrist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Right O ,dear she was and guess why Katherine and Camilla will never be.Beside being peasant born females....

• 1 decade ago

Why does it matter? Why are you asking personal questions about a dead woman? Have a some respect for a true british princess. How rude! Why would William be antichrist?

You people disgust me. You have no respect for the dead do you? I feel sick with disgust .

Are any of you british? Please have a bit of respect for the brits and for her family.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say yes to your first question and no to your second.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably not

and to the answerer below, yes I am british. but I don't get the huge fuss about the royal family. the queen really doesn't help this country at all.

• 1 decade ago

Looking at her post marriage affairs, it is highly improbable.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes she is i think

hehe good question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.