Loh-e-Qurani, Is it permitted, any authentic source please?

In Pakistan some of the shops, offices, homes, people placed Loh-e-Qurani on the wall, Haroof-Muqtat are written on it , and it is written that everyone who will see this, his whole day will be happy, and he will not face difficulties in daily routine, is this permissible?

Best Answer

the whole world whould have been rich by now ,Glorious Quran is not for this purpose

• guyden

Lohe Qurani

interesting question...I wonder too lol. my neighbours daadi has it in her house too.

I'm not sure if it's cultural or not. I mean, I donno if Arabic Muslims, Indian Muslims, Bangali Muslims etc. have the same kind of thoughts. But, if it's only cultural then I would avoid having it in my house with the Niyah and belief that it will keep my whole day happy and I will not face difficulties in my daily routine, because only Allah (swt) has control over that.

Otherwise, if I had it and wanted to put it on the wall for beauty or reminder, I don't think it conflicts with Islam. After all, they are letters of Qur'an Majeed

Salaamu alaikum

EDIT: and as u can see I don't have any authentic sources lol, to tell the truth I don't search online for much about Islam, I would rather read it from an authentic book or something. And to actually answer ur question, I don't know for sure if it's permitted or not, I only provided you with my opinion on ur question...just for purpose of sharing a thought i guess =)

and...Subhanallah lol last week I went to a khatam and they were talking about the same thing - whether or not the traditions they practice at the khatams are like bida'...I heard on a tv show called Islam 101 that practicing culture is fine, so long as it does not oppose to our religion which is Islam, so I suppose that ultimately, until u find a satisfying answer, it really depends on ur niyah, where/how the tradition started, and if u believe that u have to practice that cultural tradition if u want to gain something from Allah, without any proof of its authenticity.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): loh qurani permitted authentic source please: https://tr.im/42PRq

Loh-e-Qurani is those World who Meaning only Allah know's but those word must b sharp and if u see and the read this in Quran Allah will Bless

Prophet (s.a.w) says in his farewell Haj to the Sahaba (r.a). I leave for you two things. One is the Book of Allah and the other is the Sunnah, we all know well that Hadith. So, just think about what would have been in the minds of those Sahaba (r.a) when they heard that speech to hold firm to the Book of Allah. What would they picture as Quran as there was no written form as Mushaf available at that time. Then, surely for them it was the life living by it. The life of Rasulullah (.s.a.w) was upon Quran and also the Sahaba (r.a). It's clear.

So all those decorations, writing for baraka, hanging over walls were never known to them and I am sure you won't find any authentic sources for such acts. The scholars I go with says such acts are not permissible. Things are clear for us. Holy Quran is revealed for a greater purpose. It's to recite, to walk by it and to ponder over and not to decorate walls and hang over here and there. Reciting and living by it is the blessing.

-- This Book (Al-Qur'an) which We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) is highly blessed, so that they may ponder upon its verses and the men of understanding may learn a lesson from it. (Holy Quran:38:29)

Beloved and dear Brother in Islam, you are absolutely right in your deduction that there is absolutely no evidence or proof in the Quran or the Sunnah to substantiate the claims of some misguided people about what they claim is ‘Lohe-Quran’ and its supposed miracles!

The believers who sincerely fear Allah and the Last Day, must stay clear of all such fantasies and conjectures of the misguided people who constantly invent and follow short-cuts in the deen!

If one trusts, obeys, and follows the guidance and commands of Allah and His Messenger (saws), he can be assured of never ever being misled; but if one believes, obeys and follows any other guidance, other than that of Allah and His Messenger (saws), he can be assured of being led astray.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

i am britsh pakistani and its all over the place here

interesting q i have one in my housw as well someone gave it to me once as a gift and ihave hung it up on the wall

i think it is likw a taweez

once when i used to be married my sisin law gave one to me n my now exhusbamd to hang in my shop it had lohi qurani and other quranic versees and was titled hifazt ka taweez(protecting talisman)

my ex after a couple of weeks when he was in one of his angry moods picked it up and bent it all up and told me to throw it in the bin as he claimed that it was bringn him bad luck

i just took it to my mums house as i knew throwin g it away ws wrong as it contained arabic verses

but then soon after that everythign in my life staterd to go down hill my shop i had to close it as buisness went so bad and i ende up divorcing him that wa a good thing though lol