What are some good songs to warm up to for a drama/ dance class?

I am running a drama/ dance class in the near future and looking for some good warm up songs?

Best Answer

Here are a few songs which I have used for warming up before:

1. Papa Was A Rollin' Stone - The Temptations

2. Walk Don't Walk - Prince

3. All For You - Janet Jackson

4. Centerfold - J Geils Band

5. Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake

6. 4 Minutes - Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland

7. The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson & DOE

8. Faith - George Michael

9. Father Figure - George Michael

10. London Bridge - Fergie

11. Disturbia - Rihanna

Generally, I feel that most songs with a steady beat are good - even better each beat is one second so that you know exactly how long you have been stretching. All the best for you dance/drama class! Good luck!

1. When is/was your graduation? June 26th is the ceremony! 2. Are you going to continue your education? If you are, are you staying home or going away for college? I am, I will probably be going away. I have 3 weeks left to decide... ah it's so hard. 3. What was your favorite year of high school? 9th grade. It was so much fun, I really hope that freshman year of university is similar - I love that whole new feeling, after you get use to the environment and everything. 4. What are you going to miss most about school? Definitely my friends. I am going to miss seeing these people so so much. I grew up with them, it's going to be so weird not seeing them everyday. 5. What are you going to miss least? The pointless classes. I'm excited to be able to choose all my own classes without these stupid random requirements. 6. What do you plan on doing with your life? Hm good question.. I seriously have no clue. 7. What was your class song and motto? We don't have one! That's a cool idea though. Congrats to you too! It's such a surreal feeling, isn't it?

CHRIS BROWNS RUN IT.GREAT UPTEMPO BEAT